1. #1 Family Secrets:All Your Worst Fears About The Bushes Were True 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Now what would a day at the DUmp be like without one of these???

Ichingcarpenter (1000+ posts) Mon Jan-04-10 01:28 PM

Original message
    Family Secrets:All Your Worst Fears About The Bushes Were True

One of the Best documented books I've read lately.
    Yes, the nightmare is true, yes there is a shadow government.

And your fears about JFK's death just took a new turn.

Russ Baker's Family of Secrets, a 600 page thriller that digs more deeply into the Bush Family than anyone has ever done. The paperback is now in its third edition and I've been urging Russ to work with someone on doing a synopsis that we could use to turn people on who are intimidated by books with hundreds of pages. Yesterday he finally sent me something that can be used here at DWT. He starts with the questions many of us have asked over and over again: "How did the spectacularly unqualified George W. Bush come to be the President of the United States, and arguably the most powerful person in the world? What lay behind his improbable rise and disastrous policies? Was there more to his controversial reign than the pundits’ standard bromides?"
    These are the questions that launched Russ Baker into five years of research. The answers, based on hundreds of interviews, including with persons close to the Bush family who had never talked with reporters, proved astounding.

Not only, Baker found, had we missed the very essence of W., but also of his father and grandfather and in fact the entire clan. Moreover, behind the secrets of the Bushes and their circle lay larger ones that cast decades of American history in a new and revealing light.

The Bushes have been portrayed as everything from incompetents to ideologues to outright crooks. Many of their transgressions are now well known-- from grandfather Prescott’s involvement with Nazi-era financiers to W.’s initiatives that weakened Americans’ constitutional rights at every turn.

But Baker’s research took him to far deeper levels of insight into the American power machine, as it unearthed material of the sort more commonly identified with shady foreign regimes or Hollywood thrillers than with the still-hallowed U.S. presidency.

Baker explained this in a post-publication interview: “As I discovered, there was an entire hidden stratum of truth underlying the rise of the Bushes-- a truth that, if not reckoned with, threatens to derail the reforms we all hope are on the horizon.”

More here even chapters of the book.

http://downwithtyranny.blogspot.com/2010/01/family-of-s...
    Yep, BDS. The gift that just keeps on giving!!! :D And it isn't just W, it's the whole BFEE!!!! :eek:
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

Yep, BDS. The gift that just keeps on giving!!! :D And it isn't just W, it's the whole BFEE!!!! :eek:
    Guy who wrote knows that Moonbats just want to hear their own bullsh*t repeated back to them; that's how $kinner makes a living.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

Ha! I love it! The Whole Bush family evil empire ! And there is more to come!!! Think Jeb and the twins! :D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

I read that Whitley Strieber's book 'Communion' was well documented

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Wow. Excellent. A book about a family written by someone who hates that family. Huh. But shadow government? How about looking at the one in there now. George Soros, David Axelrod, SEIU all run this administration. And they aren't even hiding it so I guess it isn't shadow.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Sonnabend
    Another Kitty Kelley..with even less credibility

He starts with the questions many of us have asked over and over again: "How did the spectacularly unqualified George W. Bush come to be the President of the United States, and arguably the most powerful person in the world?
    Other than being Governor of Texas for 6 years and actually doing stuff rather than voting "present"...