Thread: If the republicans ever did get back in power.. this country would be a hell on earth

1. #1 If the republicans ever did get back in power.. this country would be a hell on earth 
    link

Peacetrain (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-05-10 11:44 PM
    Original message
    If the republicans ever did get back in power.. this country would be a hell on earth
    With Cheney, Palin, Bachmann, King, etc etc.. just think about it.

If you thought the wheels were off during the Bush years, there would be no place to find solace anywhere if that particular group of right wingers get back in power.

I think about that, every time I hear them on TV or the lates outrage (Cheney) they are doing.. they are even now using a supposed news outlet (FOX) to proselytize against the Buddhists of all things.

Gives me the chills
    Hey peacetrain, you are right. Republicans have been taking notes on how to be "bipartisan" and "transparent" and "allow debate" and they are ready to apply all they have learned from the Democrats. "Hell on earth" is an understatement!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    link

Hey peacetrain, you are right. Republicans have been taking notes on how to be "bipartisan" and "transparent" and "allow debate" and they are ready to apply all they have learned from the Democrats. "Hell on earth" is an understatement!!
    They can see into the future! This sure ain't gonna last! Bye DUmmies!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Banned
    Next time I hope these punks keep their word and leave. Just get just your dumb asses out of this country.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Next time I hope these punks keep their word and leave. Just get just your dumb asses out of this country.
    I'm willing to contribute money towards tickets - provided there is a firm commitment to renounce US citizenship when they get where ever they are going!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Yep, here's a linky to flights to your precious Caracas so you can
    help protect your hero Hugo. Just don't come back. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

What the OP fails to grasp is the correct word is 'when' not 'if'.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    What the OP fails to grasp is the correct word is 'when' not 'if'.
    In case you missed it, REALITY is not one the strong points at DU....:eek::p
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Oh sure, fearful. "Roight!" Fearful of liberty vs the current trend toward tyranny?
    Fearful of less taxes vs more taxes?
    Fearful of smaller gov't vs. the bloated behemoth we now have?
    Fearful of a future of personal prosperity vs. accelerated bankruptcies?
    Fearful of protection from terrorists and our governments assistance toward them as opposed to liberal policies of giving them the right to not talk/attorneys at our expense/revolving door back to Al Ka Ka?
    Fearful of the best health care in the world over the proposed (pending?)government fiasco?

Just what is your delicate panty waist liberal effete self afraid of, manning up and standing on your own two feet? I'm sure you are scared. (visions of video of Tombstone where Wyatt slaps Billy Bob around). Your'e scared the Nanny State won't be around to spoon feed you your ration for the day. Punk!
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand