Thread: I did it! 225

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pierce County
    Posts
    2,083
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    25 lbs in less than 3 months! So I said I would kill a steak for feeling good about myself.:D
    And I did! A 2 lb. bone in ribeye steak! I hafta lose the other 25 lbs before I get another!










    Buuuuurp!
    Where those Tebow tears you were drinking?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Senior Member Crapouillot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In France
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I weighed 241 at the doctors office this morning but i had my boots and jacket on and I'm almost 6'3". Also I think two pounds of that was the hemorrhoid I went in for(dam rough riding bulldozer)!
    A 2 pound hemmorrhoid is missing.........?????

    WHERE'S POLI?:eek::eek:

    Has anyone seem Policon?:eek:
    I bought a new Barack Obama yardstick so that I can measure the change.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,771
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    I hafta lose the other 25 lbs before I get another!

    OK Have you gotten anymore steaks? It's been almost 10 months
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    OK Have you gotten anymore steaks? It's been almost 10 months
    I hit a spped bump! Stuck at 218.

    My next step was supposed to be exercising and walking but have been pretty much tired and worn out for the last few months. Just had a blood work up last week and was diagnosed as deficient in b-12 and folic acid! Anemia! So mega shot of b-12 at the docs on Monday and picked up vitamin b-12 with folates and am feeling more energy already!

    C'mon 200!:D

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,492
    Or you could eat spinach. :D
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,771
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    I hit a spped bump! Stuck at 218.

    My next step was supposed to be exercising and walking but have been pretty much tired and worn out for the last few months. Just had a blood work up last week and was diagnosed as deficient in b-12 and folic acid! Anemia! So mega shot of b-12 at the docs on Monday and picked up vitamin b-12 with folates and am feeling more energy already!

    C'mon 200!:D
    Plateuing sucks...especially when you've worked so hard and then have trouble being able to do the exercise to get to your goal.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Plateuing sucks...especially when you've worked so hard and then have trouble being able to do the exercise to get to your goal.
    I feel confident now! I thought my lethargy was due to going out of business and the fact of just sitting at home. There happened to be a medical problem, not that I'm happy about it but its fixable! I had a super b-12 shot at the beginning of the week and I notice a difference already and I got an appointment for next tuesday for another megashot!!! Ready to lose some Lbs! :D

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •