Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Columnist Robert Novak diagnosed with brain tumor 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    BOSTON (AP) - Syndicated columnist and former "Crossfire" host Robert Novak has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and is suspending his journalistic work.
    Novak issued a statement Monday saying the tumor was found Sunday after he had been rushed to Boston's Brigham and Women's Hospital from Cape Cod, where he was visiting his daughter.

The Chicago Sun-Times columnist says he is suspending his journalistic work for an indefinite, "but God willing, not too lengthy period." His statement did not say if the tumor was malignant.

Novak was the first to publicly reveal the name of CIA operative Valerie Plame.
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

noonwitch
    That explains how he could hit a pedestrian and drive on with the pedestrian stretched across his windshield. I just couldn't see how he could do that without being impaired in some way.

Novak is one of those conservatives I respect-he is what he is, he's funny at times, and I hope that they caught the tumor early.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    That explains how he could hit a pedestrian and drive on with the pedestrian stretched across his windshield. I just couldn't see how he could do that without being impaired in some way.

Novak is one of those conservatives I respect-he is what he is, he's funny at times, and I hope that they caught the tumor early.

If it has already affected his eye sight to that extent he wouldn't be able to function at his job.He just didn't see the critter who ran into his car.After the person bounced from his windscreen what's he supposed to do ? The damage is done,pay the fine and standby for the lawsuits !
    The medical checkup that found the tumor is just part of the legal preparations for court and unfortunately it found the cause of his pending death !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post

If it has already affected his eye sight to that extent he wouldn't be able to function at his job.He just didn't see the critter who ran into his car.After the person bounced from his windscreen what's he supposed to do ? The damage is done,pay the fine and standby for the lawsuits !
    The medical checkup that found the tumor is just part of the legal preparations for court and unfortunately it found the cause of his pending death !

Don't be so glum! My Mom had a brain tumour the size of a tangerine. That was about 9 years ago.She out runs anybody her age.

This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Thanks, LL. I hope Novak has the same outcome as your mom. I also thought something was wrong when he didn't notice someone splatted on his windshield.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

noonwitch
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post

I wasn't implying that the tumor affected his eyesight, I'm implying that it affected his nervous system in general. It could have impaired his ability to process the information his eyes received into the necessary reaction while driving.

Sonnabend
    Damn...first Tony Snow, now this. I'll pray for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Damn...first Tony Snow, now this. I'll pray for him.
    The prayer list sure is getting longer.Kennedy,Tony Snow and now Novak .They are dying off like fly's.If the tumor is malignant chances are that it has already spread through out his system .Chemotherapy will delay it some but if it has metastasized there isn't much hope !
    Liver,Spleen and pancreas usually are involved !

Sonnabend
    The prayer list sure is getting longer.Kennedy,Tony Snow and now Novak
    We pray for them and wish them well...DUmmies dance on their graves.

Tell me again, Eyecysts... which one is more compassionate?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    We pray for them and wish them well...DUmmies dance on their graves.

Tell me again, Eyecysts... which one is more compassionate?
    EyePuss doesn't 'do' compassion.... !