Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    "Peace activists"?

Like Code Pink...the ones that gave aid and comfort to the enemy in Fallujah? The ones that claimed that the US used nerve gas in Fallujah? Lunatics like Cindy SheeHag?
    Ad hominum's are not valid rebuttal's.

You havent told us how you KNOW it was US forces that bombed the hospital. How do you know it wasnt damage from a bomb nearby?
    I just gave you eye-witness accounts!

You remind me of ther lunatic anti war protestor who told me hysterically that they had proof from anti racist groups that the US was launching B52's from their aircraft carriers and bombing Iraq.
    Let me know when you come back with your recent departure from this conversation.

Read that again, and you will see why I started laughing. And she was so fucking STUPID as to take that at face value.3
    WTF are you talking about? Who's "she"? And what was takin' at "face value"?

Do you always believe what the enemy tells you and dont ever question whether or not what they are say8ing is absolute bullshit? Are you really that gullible?
    Of coarse I do, but if you don't give me any reason to think the contrary, why should I? I would love for someone to show proof these stories are not true. But no one seems to be able to do that. They just get all emotional and personally attack anyone bringing up these issues. Which, in turn, leaves me to believe the stories are true.

Oh and by the way, since you are slagging off at the US military I will ask again
    I haven't said anything about the military, just the policy behind it. What is your opinion of Veteran's for Peace or IVAW? Do you support those troops?

WHERE DID YOU SERVE?
    I was never in the military. I did play pop warner football once.

A Taliban doctor...riiightttt...and of course there was no chance whatsoever that he was lying and that the crater was from a TALIBAN bomb....you're what Bezmenov called a "useful idiot", ready to believe the worst of his country, and totally unwilling to acknowledge that he is being LIED to.
    The article didn't say what ideology the doctor was. But doctor's try to save lives, so they are a credible source for finding out how people die. And he was an eye-witness on the scene. You show me someone else who was there, that said different. Were you there? Then shut your fuckin' mouth, cause you don't know what you're talking about!

There was no massacre at Haditha.
    Then how did 24 Iraqi men, women and children die of gun shot wounds? Why did the military say initially the people died in a fire fight, when there were no bullet holes on the exterior of the building? Why did the military change their story after the fact? Why did no one believe the 9 year girl who was there and testified to the summary executions carried out by the marines? You wanna answer those?

No one ever said that Iraq was involved in 9/11.
    Then what are we doing there?

But please, allow me to show you this in response.
    So what? It doesn't justify attacking a country that had not attacked yours.

Useful idiot of the West
    So you wanna talk idiots, do ya?

How 'bout this one?

Exhibit One.
    I'm not a dem.

Sonnabend
    Ad hominum's are not valid rebuttal's.
    Facts.

I just gave you eye-witness accounts!
    They did not WITNESS the bombing. They were there afterwards.

The article didn't say what ideology the doctor was. But doctor's try to save lives, so they are a credible source for finding out how people die.
    ...you're a credulous fool. Did the possibility that the DOCTOR was Taliban never enter your head. Or a sympathiser? Or just an out and out LIAR? Like it is not likely the bomb was STAGED?

And he was an eye-witness on the scene. You show me someone else who was there, that said different. Were you there? Then shut your fuckin' mouth, cause you don't know what you're talking about!
    He CLAIMS to be an eyewitness. I could claim I saw Elvis yesterday...and you'd believe it????

Of coarse I do, but if you don't give me any reason to think the contrary, why should I?
    Bezmenov had you pegged.

I would love for someone to show proof these stories are not true. But no one seems to be able to do that They just get all emotional and personally attack anyone bringing up these issues. Which, in turn, leaves me to believe the stories are true.
    You are beyond help.

Then how did 24 Iraqi men, women and children die of gun shot wounds? Why did the military say initially the people died in a fire fight, when there were no bullet holes on the exterior of the building? Why did the military change their story after the fact? Why did no one believe the 9 year girl who was there and testified to the summary executions carried out by the marines? You wanna answer those?
    Because there are civilian deaths in war. It happens, Tragic but true.

And I cant find the testimony you refer to.

More fabrications?

Bottom line: the investigations cleared them.

End of story.

So you wanna talk idiots, do ya?
    Yeah, the man you are calling an idiot was a qualified fighter pilot, has an MBA, Governor and President.

Way smarter than you will ever be.

Sarah Palin is just as smart, if not better, and will make a damned fine President.

Of course your not a Dem bingo. Like I said your just a troll boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Sorry Rock the guy's(?) a coward... He won't answer you
    The only intelligent thing the troll has said was in that post! All I wanted him to do was elaborate on it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Of course your not a Dem bingo. Like I said your just a troll boy!
    And you're a fascist. You can't tolerate people who have an opinion other than your own. That's why you have to demonize them, which is prima facia evidence you don't embrace American values.

Quote Originally Posted by Billo_Really View Post
    And you're a fascist. You can't tolerate people who have an opinion other than your own. That's why you have to demonize them, which is prima facia evidence you don't embrace American values.
    Bingo loosen your helmet a notch your starving your brain!

Banned
    Facts.
    Ad hominum's are not facts, either.

They did not WITNESS the bombing. They were there afterwards.
    Good point.

...you're a credulous fool. Did the possibility that the DOCTOR was Taliban never enter your head. Or a sympathiser? Or just an out and out LIAR? Like it is not likely the bomb was STAGED?
    Do you have any evidence to show your innuendo's have merit?

He CLAIMS to be an eyewitness. I could claim I saw Elvis yesterday...and you'd believe it????
    Cum hoc ergo propter hoc

This fallacy asserts that because two events occur together, they must be causally related, and leaves no room for other factors that may be the cause(s) of the events.

Bezmenov had you pegged.
    Instead of giving proof that would allow me accept your position, you choose more personal attacks. So the articles must be right.

You are beyond help.
    Just because you can't pony up the evidence to prove I'm wrong, has nothing to do with me.

Because there are civilian deaths in war. It happens, Tragic but true.
    Answer the fuckin' questions!

And I cant find the testimony you refer to.
    Let me help you out.

Eman Waleed, a 9-year-old girl who survived the massacre told the told the Time: “First, they went into my father’s room, where he was reading the Koran, and we heard shots. Then, the soldiers came back into the living room. I couldn’t see their faces very well — only their guns sticking into the doorway. I watched them shoot my grandfather, first in the chest and then in the head. Then they killed my granny”.
    Capice?

More fabrications?
    You haven't proved they were.

Bottom line: the investigations cleared them.
    Ah, the beauty of military commissions.

End of story.
    Sad, but true.

Yeah, the man you are calling an idiot was a qualified fighter pilot, has an MBA, Governor and President.
    Who ran into the ground every business he was in charge of.

Way smarter than you will ever be.
    You talkin' 'bout this guy?

Sarah Palin is just as smart, if not better, and will make a damned fine President.
    You can't see Russia from Washington.
    Last edited by Billo_Really; 01-15-2010 at 09:49 PM.

So he's the government and in control of private business?

The fact that I can back up what I say, is more significant than someone who just says shit, without backing it up.

If you had a valid argument, you would've shown one.
    I didn't realize one line ad-hominem attacks were considered good source citing.

Sonnabend
    Your "source" has the credibility of a Pallywood movie.

And as for your photo

Through his book, Obama has become the first potential presidential contender to admit trying cocaine.

"I believe what the country is looking for is someone who is open, honest and candid about themselves rather than someone who seems endlessly driven by polls or focus groups," said Robert Gibbs, Obama's spokesman. Gibbs said yesterday that Obama was not available for an interview.

Cokehead, pothead, same thing, Your precious Obama was a junkie.

Ad hominum's are not facts, either.
    Aid and comfort to the enemy

As for Henry Waxman's choice of company, he apparently doesn't mind associating with people that give aid and comfort to the enemy, and providing them propaganda. Shortly after the US offensive in Fallujah, Code Pink hired an Iraqi filmmaker and a team of propagandists disguised as journalists to go into Fallujah and elsewhere in Iraq, and they made this propaganda video, another recent release (May 24, 2006). Again Code Pink portrays American soldiers as baby-killers, President Bush as the real terrorist and Zarqawi as benevolent myth
    The word is treason.

Do you have any evidence to show your innuendo's have merit?
    Not for someone ready to believe any lie told about the US military.

Eman Waleed, a 9-year-old girl who survived the massacre told the told the Time: “First, they went into my father’s room, where he was reading the Koran, and we heard shots. Then, the soldiers came back into the living room. I couldn’t see their faces very well — only their guns sticking into the doorway. I watched them shoot my grandfather, first in the chest and then in the head. Then they killed my granny”.

So she never saw their faces, but they can be identified as US Marines.

Uh huh.

And your "source" is a fucking joke.

Ah, the beauty of military commissions.
    Werent you the one talking about the rule of law and innocent until proven guilty?

They were proved innocent

Oops.

You can't see Russia from Washington.
    Said by Tina Fey, a comedienne, not Governor Palin.

FAIL.