Thread: Cuba: Terror Sponsor

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Billo_Really View Post
    The fact that I can back up what I say, is more significant than someone who just says shit, without backing it up.

If you had a valid argument, you would've shown one.
    Buildings get bombed. Collateral damage happens. Hospitals sometimes get bombed. Why, I remember the "Baby milk factory, form the first Desert Storm, do you? It had AP coverage as well. It came with all sorts or teary eyed liberals pointing to our nasty bomb thingies that make buildings collapse. Of course NOBODY in the Liberat world of Media lapdogs questioned the fresh paint or why the sign was printed in ENGLISH.

You can believe what you want in the face of facts, but I'll give you one point, COLLATERAL damage is a FACT of warfare. We in the US military do all we can to prevent it because it is the right way (also so that we don't turn on liberal tear ducts). Name another country who does this.

As for other avenues to avoid war. Name them. What did we leave undone before we went to war in Iraq?
    As for the "Government of Afghanistan." What government, the TALIBAN? They had DIRECT involvement with Al Kaa ka. What more did we need? Answer= NOTHING! They were complicit in the unprovoked killing of 3000 US citizens. That my unknowledgeble friend is an ACT OF WAR.

Acts of war are answered by WARFARE, not dialog, complaints, strongly worded criticisms or condemnations. It is followed by an old fashioned @$$ whipping like they got.

As for Facist? Puhleeze Moonbat, look up that word before you make even more of a fool of yourself. I have the benefit of nearly 10,000 posts since 2004 on this site. We'll see who is closest to a Facist by a vote. I'm willing to let this forum decide: Me or a leftist apologist like you.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Buildings get bombed. Collateral damage happens. Hospitals sometimes get bombed. Why, I remember the "Baby milk factory, form the first Desert Storm, do you? It had AP coverage as well. It came with all sorts or teary eyed liberals pointing to our nasty bomb thingies that make buildings collapse. Of course NOBODY in the Liberat world of Media lapdogs questioned the fresh paint or why the sign was printed in ENGLISH.
    It is illegal to target civilian infrastructure. Are you telling my you don't know a hospital when you see one? What do you have to say about our snipers shooting at ambulances responding to an emergency? The fact that you take it so "as-a-matter-of-factly", kinda proves my case for me. If you were more outraged over these incidents happening, I'd be more inclined to believe they're isolated events. But since your reaction is opposite of concern for international law, I can only assume this is the norm.

You can believe what you want in the face of facts, but I'll give you one point, COLLATERAL damage is a FACT of warfare. We in the US military do all we can to prevent it because it is the right way (also so that we don't turn on liberal tear ducts). Name another country who does this.
    If you do all you can, how can you explain destroying 75% of a city with 300,000 residents, after you dropped leaflets telling them to get out? That's not doing all you can to avoid collateral damage. That's warning people ahead of time that you intend to do collateral damage. And the leaflets are more for your benefit than it is theirs. You do it so you can sleep at night. But you don't really give a shit whether they are in the city or not, bombing begins at dawn.

As for other avenues to avoid war. Name them. What did we leave undone before we went to war in Iraq?
    There were UN inspectors running around in white vans checking out Iraqi stockpiles, in accordance with 1441. Why couldn't we let them stay the coarse and finish their mission? Seeing how after 8 years of occupation, we found just as much as they did. Which was nothing!

But that's a moot point. Iraq did not attack us. You cannot attack someone that has not attacked you first. If you do, you're a fucking fascist nazi commiting war crimes.

As for the "Government of Afghanistan." What government, the TALIBAN?
    They were the recognized government. A tyrannical, despotic government that their population turned too, because the Northern Alliance, are not the good guys.

But that's a moot point too! We went into Afghanistan because they said no to our pipeline.

We went into Iraq to find out how our oil, got under their sand.

They had DIRECT involvement with Al Kaa ka. What more did we need?
    Direct involvement in 9/11. Which no one has been able to prove.

Answer= NOTHING! They were complicit in the unprovoked killing of 3000 US citizens. That my unknowledgeble friend is an ACT OF WAR.
    Then prove it!

Show your evidence.

Acts of war are answered by WARFARE, not dialog, complaints, strongly worded criticisms or condemnations. It is followed by an old fashioned @$$ whipping like they got.
    That's right. When we are attacked, we have every right to defend ourselves.........against the attackers. Not against those that did not attack us and not against the civilian population of those that did.

As for Facist? Puhleeze Moonbat, look up that word before you make even more of a fool of yourself. I have the benefit of nearly 10,000 posts since 2004 on this site. We'll see who is closest to a Facist by a vote. I'm willing to let this forum decide: Me or a leftist apologist like you.
    I'm not the one going into emotional, irrational rants and personal attacks over someone who disagrees with me. I go off, after you've gone off (at least a half-dozen times), because I ain't no pussy who runs from a fight. You wanna start a fight, I'll fuckin' finish it! I got no problem throwin' down. And I also got no problem with you disagreeing with me, provided you do it in a respectful manner. If you go back and check out my posts, whenever someone wants to have a conversation and leaves out all the vitriol, I reciprocate. But if they want to play the asshole game, I'm better at it than most.
    Last edited by Billo_Really; 01-16-2010 at 09:41 PM.

Billo boy did you go over and meet Jennifer yet? I'm tellin yah the two of you are made for each other! Check it out nature boy!:D
    http://progressivesonline.com/showth...ed=1#post20130

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Your "source" has the credibility of a Pallywood movie.
    A 9 year old girl witnessing the murder of her family is not credible? You are completely void of humanity. There is no difference between you and those head choppers in Iraq! Both of you have the same hatred running through your veins.

Aid and comfort to the enemy
    You consider anyone that disagrees with you, the enemy. Hitler felt the same way.

The word is treason.
    That's what you call it when people support a president that pushed legislation that nullified the Bill of Rights and launched 2 un-provoked wars of aggression against country's that did not attack us that has cost over 4000 American lives, over 1,000,000 million Iraqi lives and over $3 trillion dollars. That's someone who doesn't care about the health and welfare of this country.

Not for someone ready to believe any lie told about the US military.
    Now you're making irrational assumptions about me because you either don't have the balls to walk your talk, or you don't have an argument with which to argue from.

Present your evidence, or fuck the foreplay, I got shit to do.

So she never saw their faces, but they can be identified as US Marines.
    It's not like Iraqi's are suprized marines are in the country or that men in fatigue's, speaking english, shooting at her family, is a little hard to figure out who it is.

And your "source" is a fucking joke.
    Another ad hominum. This gets old.

Werent you the one talking about the rule of law and innocent until proven guilty?
    Yes I was. However, the military commissions are un-constitutional and as such, are not the rule of law.

They were proved innocent
    You make such a good german!

Muzzies are demon possessed Bingo!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Muzzies are demon possessed Bingo!
    What's a "muzzie"?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swirling_vortex View Post
    I didn't realize one line ad-hominem attacks were considered good source citing.
    That makes no sense whatsoever.

What's a "muzzie"?
    Figure it out Einstein!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Figure it out Einstein!
    No.

No.
    Your here to entertain us bingo, now entertain!