Thread: Cuba: Terror Sponsor

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Billo_Really View Post

Now, my comments on your first link......are as follows:
    From this post, you are probably the most vile communistic cock sucker to ever come in here and shit on the floor.

Why don't you move the fuck out of our country if you hate it so much?

rm -rf obama*

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    From this post, you are probably the most vile communistic cock sucker to ever come in here and shit on the floor.

I pegged him from his first post. He isn't interested in truth. He only wants to crap on the floor and leave. He will then go over to the cesspool at DU to thump his chest at his imagined "victory" over us backward knuckledraggers. He isn't worth the time.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post

I never said I hated this country. Why don't you move? You seem to have more in common with the folks in Weimar, than you do American's. This country doesn't need citizens who make personal attacks against people they disagree with.

It's kind of interesting, this claim about bringing freedom to Iraqi's, while takiing it away, here at home. We sacrifice over 4000 American's and $3 trillion dollars to liberate Iraqi's, but I exercise my constitutional rights to speak freely and you go off! That tells me you don't have a clue as to what American values are. But you sure are good at fascism.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Obama...a neocon...

No, Obama is not a neocon. He's a neocon kiss-ass!

If I was President, Bush and Cheney would be walking around with orange jumpsuits on and getting 2 hots a day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    FARC computers that were captured by columbia - the fact that they operate with impunity out of Venezuela - the fact that he has openly stated his support.
    But that's not terrorism.

Attacks on civilian populations for political gains is terrorism.

But that's not terrorism.

Attacks on civilian populations for political gains is terrorism.
    Did the bar let out early Bingo?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    A troll is not necessarily a bad thing for us. We prefer more intelligent ones for the entertainment value, on revue of last nights performance you did get better as the drugs wore off. Come back and give it another try, we need a good kicking boy!
    Do you have anything to add to the discussion, other than juvenile ad hominum's?

Just because you disagree with what I've said, doesn't make me a troll. But people who spew vitriol instead of debating their position, are fuckin' cowards!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    The research is out there. You just have to stop reading anti-American propaganda.
    You first need to prove 1) it's anti-American and 2) it's propaganda.

Simply labeling it as such, is not a valid rebuttal.

Do you have anything to add to the discussion, other than juvenile ad hominum's?

Just because you disagree with what I've said, doesn't make me a troll. But people who spew vitriol instead of debating their position, are fuckin' cowards!
    Oh my Bingo all your here for is our entertainment! now entertain troll boy!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Translation: I don't care if it's on my knees, I like living...You sir are a Leftist coward who knows nothing about the "American heritage". The only one destroying the economy and America's standing in the world is our President...
    I know a lot about what it is to be an American. American's believe in the rule of law, not making up reason's to attack sovereign nations that have done nothing to us. Obama didn't start these bullshit, immoral and illegal wars, Bush did. Bush also took office with a budget surplus and within 4 years, turned it into an over $400 billion deficit. And it's not very American to support spending $12 billion a month on someone else's country.