Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Billo_Really View Post
    Do you have anything to add to the discussion, other than juvenile ad hominum's?

Just because you disagree with what I've said, doesn't make me a troll. But people who spew vitriol instead of debating their position, are fuckin' cowards!
    But you are a troll. You are a liberal DUmmy, you spout anti American drivel and you call out everybody at once! Would you call yourself someone who wants to hang around and enjoy or just troll? Troll.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

I know a lot about what it is to be an American. American's believe in the rule of law, not making up reason's to attack sovereign nations that have done nothing to us. Obama didn't start these bullshit, immoral and illegal wars, Bush did. Bush also took office with a budget surplus and within 4 years, turned it into an over $400 billion deficit. And it's not very American to support spending $12 billion a month on someone else's country.
    Wasn't there a little incident with a couple of buildings Bingo. You really are retarded aren't you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    They're "idiotic " because it comes from somebody who makes absurd LIBERAL statements without proof and then DEMANDS proof from us.
    Yes, I have heard of the school of America. I've met some of the students and their instructors first hand. I didn't get it from some liberal think tank of website. I MET THEM. Have you? Doubt it. They would have kicked your panty- waist butt on the spot. Now give us one of your liberal assertions at a time and we'll see what happens. Bring it on lib boy.
    Your personal opinions of a website, is not a valid rebuttal. Just because you don't like the source, doesn't mean the assertions are false. You have to show evidence to the contrary. Simply acting like it is false, without having any logical reason to think that, is lunacy.

Your personal opinions of a website, is not a valid rebuttal. Just because you don't like the source, doesn't mean the assertions are false. You have to show evidence to the contrary. Simply acting like it is false, without having any logical reason to think that, is lunacy.
    We decide whats valid and whats not! Your on our turf troll boy!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Oh my Bingo all your here for is our entertainment! now entertain troll boy!
    Do you go to school in a long bus, or a short bus?

When you were a kid, did you have to wear hockey equipment, but you weren't on a team?

Banned
    We decide whats valid and whats not! Your on our turf troll boy!
    You certainly can't debate it!

Do you go to school in a long bus, or a short bus?

When you were a kid, did you have to wear hockey equipment, but you weren't on a team?
    When I was a kid I used little faggots like you as battering rams to open their lockers. Little liberal coward.

Banned
    Wasn't there a little incident with a couple of buildings Bingo. You really are retarded aren't you?
    Yes there was. But Iraq and the Taliban had nothing to do with that. al Qaeda were the ones responsible, but when the Taliban offered to turn UBL over to us, Bush said no.

Banned
    When I was a kid I used little faggots like you as battering rams to open their lockers. Little liberal coward.
    You probably sit down when you pee.

You certainly can't debate it!
    When you come up with something other than your pacifist liberal talking points I'll debate you, but your incapable of individual thought.