Thread: CBS Literally Faked The Moon Landing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 CBS Literally Faked The Moon Landing 
    Resident Grump
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...x257252#257253

spooked911 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sun Jul-19-09 08:15 AM
    Original message
    CBS LITERALLY FAKED THE MOON LANDING

historic footage:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_sWmD6N

You're welcome to draw your own conclusions.
    SDuderstadt Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sun Jul-19-09 12:14 PM
    Response to Reply #8
    9. Just like you don't know the countless 9/11 witnesses...

you judge all the time. You've made yourself fair game here with your fucking goofy nonsense.
    BWHAHAHAH!!!

spooked911 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sun Jul-19-09 01:08 PM
    Response to Reply #15
    21. well, the moon landings set a certain, say, precedent for 9/11

there is more on my blog, if you're interested
    Might go over there and rattle his cage :D

SDuderstadt Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Jul-21-09 10:17 PM
    Response to Reply #38
    39. Hey, Spooked....

Edited on Tue Jul-21-09 10:19 PM by SDuderstadt
    just so you know, I have to be in Ohio on business on July 31st, so I will be flying into Indianapolis on the 30th and staying with family and driving over to Ohio. Yes, that's right, Spooked. We share something in common...we're both Hoosiers. I was born in Beech Grove.

Since I am already going to be there, I was thinking that, despite our obvious differences, we should do the neighborly thing and actually meet while I am there. Now, I don't want to do something as risky as ask you for your address here as I respect your privacy. However, I think I can find your house okay without the address, but I want to make sure I am right first. Is this a picture of your house? I saw it and said right away, "Oh, yeah...that HAS to be Spooked's house!".
    That photo is a CLASSIC...

SDuderstadt Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Jul-23-09 09:29 AM
    Response to Reply #51
    52. It's a picture of a tin foil house, Spooked...

that's the joke...I'm sure the reason you can't see the picture is a huge plot by the same people who put the mini-nukes in the WTC, faked all the planes on 9/11, ''faked'' the moon landing and have devoted their lives to sending you secret messages on your cereal boxes.
    OUCH :eek:
    BuddyBoy Donating Member (469 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Aug-07-09 02:52 PM
    Response to Original message
    63. The video is no longer available on youtube, unless I just

don't know how to use the site properly. If I understand correctly, what YOU are saying is that the Moon landing was faked, and the
    video is evidence for that conclusion. I believe I've read that the Russians knew that the alleged landing was nothing but a propaganda
    trick and that the U.S. was simply trying to bolster belief in the superiority of American scientific know-how in the so-called Space
    Race but the Soviets kept quiet because that was thought to be (from their perspective) the smart thing to do since very few Americans would believe that the U.S. government had misled the world in such a fashion.

Question to those who believe the Moon landing wasn't faked: What evidence are you basing your belief on?
    ..The fact that there was more than one moon landing?

DUH...........
    spooked911 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sun Aug-09-09 10:41 AM
    Response to Reply #81
    82. my assumption was that

"TRUTHER" = "APOLLO HOAX BELIEVER" = "ALL CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ARE LUNATICS"

referred to moi.
    ..and morons like stsinner...

Mythbusters did a show on the moon landings. You know that all the things they tested were proved true...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

DUmmies. The gift that keeps on giving. :D

Not this crap again. www.badastronomy.com has debunked this junk several times.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Good Lord, stupid liberals are at least good for entertainment purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by homeschoolmom23 View Post
    Good Lord, stupid liberals are at least good for entertainment purposes.
    Welcome homeschoolmom23! Visit the Welcome Forum and tell us a little about yourself.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Welcome homeschoolmom23! Visit the Welcome Forum and tell us a little about yourself.
    I can tell you all you need to know about her. :D Hi Missy!

Anyhoo, looks like someone's been watching Capricorn One again.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

NeunElfer SuperMod hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I can tell you all you need to know about her. :D Hi Missy!

Anyhoo, looks like someone's been watching Capricorn One again.
    That was a good movie, though. Probably where all this Apollo CT bullshit started, but still good.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    That was a good movie, though. Probably where all this Apollo CT bullshit started, but still good.
    Actually, the conspiracy theory of the moon landing inspired this movie. The only trouble with this movie is that OJ Simpson is one of the stars.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

NeunElfer SuperMod hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Actually, the conspiracy theory of the moon landing inspired this movie. The only trouble with this movie is that OJ Simpson is one of the stars.
    Yeah, but he died in the movie, so that's ok.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.