You may be a Scott Brown voter if:
* You’re in a union, and you’re going to have to pay a 40 percent tax on your “Cadillac” health-care plan if Martha Coakley gets a chance to vote for Obama’s health-care rationing bill.
* You’re still waiting for that property-tax relief that Deval Patrick promised you in 2006.
* You’re on kidney dialysis and you have to pay for your treatment . . . but illegal aliens don’t.
* You’ve been rear-ended by a drunken state senator.
* You’ve been groped in Lowell by a state senator who, when arrested, gave police the name of a state rep.
* You lost your appetite for lunch one day when you observed a female state senator in a restaurant stuffing FBI cash bribes into her bra.
* You watch this crime wave emanating from the State House and wonder why the attorney general can’t seem to find one single solon to arrest, when the feds have no difficulty whatsoever nailing House speaker after speaker after speaker on serious felonies - not the technicalities Martha Coakley’s gone after Sal DiMasi for.
* You own a package store in the Merrimack Valley, and you’re getting killed by the hacks’ new 6.25 percent sales tax on alcohol, on top of the 37 percent excise tax.
* You believe that if someone rapes his 23-month-old niece with a hot curling iron, the district attorney should go after the rapist even before the child’s mother files a complaint - even if the perp is a politically wired cop and the DA is running for higher office.
* You believe that if the governor’s appointees rubberstamp a $44 million utility-rate increase, and then the next week Deval pockets $7,000 in contributions from that same power company’s executives (and spouses) at their lobbyist’s office, perhaps the attorney general should at least have . . . a comment.
* You don’t have a big problem with making county jailbirds pay $5 a day room and board at the House of Correction, even if the SJC does.
* You do, however, have a problem with Billy Bulger’s $198,205.92 state pension (with survivor’s benefits).
* Your local property-tax bill is rising almost as fast as the value of your home is dropping.
* You wonder why Martha Coakley never apologized to Tookie Amirault.
* You’ve had to wait hours in line at a Registry office to renew your driver’s license after they shut down your local branch because of the state’s alleged fiscal crisis - but they still want to give free tuition at state colleges to illegal aliens.
CONTINUED with lots of moonbat comments . . . .