1. #1 Video from the Ady Gil Shows it was Rammed Deliberately.... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Too funny, the DUmp in a lather...again.

As many probably heard a Jap Whaler apparently got tired of being bothered by the Sea Shepards and rammed one of their ships. Or not. From what I've read the SS idiots tend to plan themselves in front of the whalers and force them to turn.

This is just one thread of many, they've been beating this up for a while.

Junkdrawer (1000+ posts) Fri Jan-08-10 05:24 PM
    Original message
    Video from the Ady Gil Shows it was Rammed Deliberately....

Edited on Fri Jan-08-10 05:58 PM by Junkdrawer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfgPgnyX0ak

It's now clear that the Ady Gill was not maneuvering and that the Japanese Whaler closed from a great distance and rammed the Ady Gil deliberately.

No.Question

Aye Matey...and it be George W Bush's fault. Arrrg!!!:D:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

I fucking like how they don't show, like in the Jap video, how they floored it right into the bow of the ship...

Fucking hippies.

conscious evolution Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Jan-08-10 05:58 PM
    Response to Reply #6
    20. Cut away ? Or did

the camera man drop the camera due to the force of impact?
    I know that if I was on a vessel being rammed on the high seas I would probably drop my camera and shit my pants at the same time.
    Sort of like when you found out that you were no longer eligible for welfare too, huh dumbshit?

I personally think the Sea Shepherds and CBS collaborated to fake the moon landings too...

Sorry, but I watched the video taken by the Japanese. The Andy Gil was clearly accelerating into the path of the Japanese ship. There is no way the current was moving quick enough to push the Gil in like that. The Japanese ship attempted to turn at the last second, but it was just to big a peice of metal to get out of the way quickly enough.

Subsequentially, ever since I've learned that Bob Barker donated $5,000,000 to those Pirates, I kinda don't have anything good to say about him anymore.

Sonnabend
    Bottom line...the Andy Gil was in direct violation of maritime law regarding close approach of ships at sea.

They fucked up and got nailed.

Boo fucking hoo.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Too funny, the DUmp in a lather...again.

As many probably heard a Jap Whaler apparently got tired of being bothered by the Sea Shepards and rammed one of their ships. Or not. From what I've read the SS idiots tend to plan themselves in front of the whalers and force them to turn.

This is just one thread of many, they've been beating this up for a while.

Aye Matey...and it be George W Bush's fault. Arrrg!!!:D:D
    The Japanese Whalers should install a broadside of Gas turbine powered sea water pumps on both sides of their ships and when those loons attack them again they should flood them in ice cold sea water.

If the force of a solid curtain of water hits them they would either sink or be unable to navigate at close quarters.The surface fresh sea water would freeze quickly and shut down their radar and navigation aids.Or better yet just hire those french Commando's that sunk the original Rainbow Warrior .

"July 10th - The Rainbow Warrior prepares to lead a peace flotilla of ships from New Zealand to Moruroa to peacefully protest against French nuclear testing. Three days after arrival in Auckland, French agents bomb and sink the Rainbow Warrior in the harbour, killing Greenpeace photographer Fernando Pereira. "

http://archive.greenpeace.org/comms/rw/pkhist.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Bottom line...the Andy Gil was in direct violation of maritime law regarding close approach of ships at sea.

They fucked up and got nailed.

Boo fucking hoo.
    Don't you know the first rule of ultra- liberals (Especially "Activists" who engage in activities that frequently cross the line into illegality):
    (Delivered in a smug, self- righteous tone) "Because we are enlightened and morally superior to everyone, we are above the law, especially oppressive laws like that which the bourgeoise put in place to keep us down."