Thread: Hi, I'm billo!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Hi, I'm billo! 
    Banned
    I'm very liberal and arguments are my Disneyland.

The only things I am an expert on are the LA Lakers and electrical engineering.

I'm against both of these wars, not because I necessarily care about Iraqis or Afghan's, I just don't like seeing my tax dollars being spent on someone else's country.

I think corporatism and globalization are the biggest threats to peace on earth.

And finally, all we have to do to reduce attacks of terrorism, is stop supporting Israel unconditionally. Stop protecting them in the UNSC with our veto when they commit war crimes in Gaza. Most of the terrorists being radicalized like KSM, point to our support of Israel and how they have treated the Palestinian's as the biggest reason why they hate the US. That's why this butt-bomber went off recently. If we treated Israel the same as we treat any other nation, including Palestine, that would take a lot of air out of the terrorism bubble. I don't see any difference between Hamas and the Israeli Likud Party. Both have their roots in terrorism.

Also, we need to get all our troops back on American soil. It doesn't look to good making up excuses to be running around the world, attacking country's in violation of international laws. Since we are a country based on the rule of law, we need to walk our talk and stop being hypocrites. You don't bomb a nation back to the stone age and then say, "We're liberators". You don't create over 4 million refugees and tell them, "We gave you freedom".

I'll stop there. For now.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Hello. Glad you're here.

We'll discuss or fight later. I'm on my way out.

Sunday mornings are kinda slow around here.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

And Bingo was his name-o. ......

This would make a good avatar for you. Kind of a talking suppository!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    This would make a good avatar for you. Kind of a talking suppository!
    Well gee Rock you is too friendly sumtimes...:D
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Billo_Really View Post

I'm against both of these wars, not because I necessarily care about Iraqis or Afghan's, I just don't like seeing my tax dollars being spent on someone else's country.

I think corporatism and globalization are the biggest threats to peace on earth.

And finally, all we have to do to reduce attacks of terrorism, is stop supporting Israel unconditionally. Stop protecting them in the UNSC with our veto when they commit war crimes in Gaza. Most of the terrorists being radicalized like KSM, point to our support of Israel and how they have treated the Palestinian's as the biggest reason why they hate the US. That's why this butt-bomber went off recently. If we treated Israel the same as we treat any other nation, including Palestine, that would take a lot of air out of the terrorism bubble. I don't see any difference between Hamas and the Israeli Likud Party. Both have their roots in terrorism.

Also, we need to get all our troops back on American soil. It doesn't look to good making up excuses to be running around the world, attacking country's in violation of international laws. Since we are a country based on the rule of law, we need to walk our talk and stop being hypocrites. You don't bomb a nation back to the stone age and then say, "We're liberators". You don't create over 4 million refugees and tell them, "We gave you freedom".

Nice to meet you, moonbat.
    Now, go choke on a cock and die.

rm -rf obama*

Great, another anti-Semite. How about you go start a thread about all the war crimes Israel is accused of, huh sparky and we shall talk later.

This should be interesting....

Welcome!

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

And what would you like to see done when this fight against the Islamics shows up on your door step. Do you honestly think they would stop attacking the west if they were to destroy Israel? And as for capitalism have you ever in your life visited any of the shit hole countries on this planet that use any other system?
    Onward Thru the Fog

In a previous lifetime I was sitting in Dr. Fitch's psychology class when he stated that we could eliminate 98% of our police and not see a rise in crime. I'm embarrassed to say, you could then hear a pin drop in the class. My resistance finally broke down and in a voice just dripping in incredulity, I asked Dr. Fitch, "Do you REALLY believe that?"

With a voice dripping, let me ask, "Well Billo, do you REALLY believe that?". If you do I'm afraid your expert opinion in Double E as well as the Lakers would be severely questioned.
    Last edited by AlmostThere; 01-10-2010 at 08:56 PM.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.