Thread: Hi, I'm billo!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Sonnabend
    Do you think someone should not be held accountable for their actions? If someone commits a crime, is it right for us to prevent the rule of law from being enforced?
    Good, then you can start with Gilad Shalit.

Banned
    Attention: Billo Blowheart

Did you know that Democrats are like chickens. BAR-A-A-ACK

Quote Originally Posted by Billo_Really View Post
    And why don't you tell me?

I do know, it wasn't muslims who bombed the Star of David hotel, in 1946.
    evidence?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

How do you equate treating Israel the same as any other nation, the same as "mindless hate"?

Do you think someone should not be held accountable for their actions? If someone commits a crime, is it right for us to prevent the rule of law from being enforced?

For what it's worth, I don't hate Israel. But I'm certainly no Israeli kiss-ass!
    You and gator will for SURE get along.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I'm very liberal and arguments are my Disneyland.

The only things I am an expert on are the LA Lakers and electrical engineering.

I'm against both of these wars, not because I necessarily care about Iraqis or Afghan's, I just don't like seeing my tax dollars being spent on someone else's country.

<snip>

And finally, all we have to do to reduce attacks of terrorism, is stop supporting Israel unconditionally. Stop protecting them in the UNSC with our veto when they commit war crimes in Gaza. Most of the terrorists being radicalized like KSM, point to our support of Israel and how they have treated the Palestinian's as the biggest reason why they hate the US. That's why this butt-bomber went off recently. If we treated Israel the same as we treat any other nation, including Palestine, that would take a lot of air out of the terrorism bubble. I don't see any difference between Hamas and the Israeli Likud Party. Both have their roots in terrorism.

Also, we need to get all our troops back on American soil. It doesn't look to good making up excuses to be running around the world, attacking country's in violation of international laws. Since we are a country based on the rule of law, we need to walk our talk and stop being hypocrites. You don't bomb a nation back to the stone age and then say, "We're liberators". You don't create over 4 million refugees and tell them, "We gave you freedom".

I'll stop there. For now.
    It's like a kinder, gentler Gator.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned
    For Billy Blowjob. The Lakers suck. Nothing but a bunch of Negro thugs playing the sport today.

Fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Fascinating!
    Spocktractor?:)
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Where you at Bingo, haven't the bars closed yet? Whats up with billo really name anyway, I noticed on DU that you mental midgets seem to think Bill O Reilly is a spokesman for conservatives. Not necessarily true he panders to the left about as much as to the right, he is a fence sitter. Of course anything to the right of a communist would be conservative for you wouldn't it?

It looks like your wanted in the dome bingo.