1. #1 "Study:Living With Men Make Woman Fat ." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    New Study Says Married Women are Heavier
    Australian researcher finds that those who live with a mate will gain pounds, regardless of marriage or number of births.

http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/health/...en-are-heavier

This has to be true. Other studies have shown that men start to eat healthier meals and more veggies when they get married. It only stands to reason that women get infected with the male pizza/chips/beer trifecta. :(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    This has to be true. Other studies have shown that men start to eat healthier meals and more veggies when they get married. It only stands to reason that women get infected with the male pizza/chips/beer trifecta. :(
    It was just the other way around when I got married. The first trip to the supermarket we got into a big fight because chips, dips, cold cuts, cookies, etc was all that was in the shopping cart. Left the store without buying anything; from then on, I bought groceries and cooked real food like meat and veggies. In 10 years, she never cooked 1 meal.

We pump them up!

Power CUer

not me, no change at all

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    I Thought that every female on the board would be all over this."Living with that 'Mean buzzard' made me fat,I eat to cope ."

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I Thought that every female on the board would be all over this."Living with that 'Mean buzzard' made me fat,I eat to cope ."
    Not every female on the board would feel that way. In fact, I can't think of anyone besides your wife who would feel that way.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Nah, most of the married women here probably exert a pretty strong influence on household food purchases. Mr. Snaps would no doubt like to eat donuts and chips every day but he knows that I'd just throw it all out unless it was a special occasion. ;)