1. #1 Hecklers Stop Obama's Speech In Massachusetts for Nearly 3 Minutes - Video 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Here is video of Obama being heckled during his speech in Massachusetts for Martha Coakley. The hecklers were shouting something about abortion and stopped Obama's speech for nearly 3 minutes...(Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVwaX...layer_embedded
    Comments:

Skookum, January 17, 2010 3:44 PM

Amazing. The One no longer has the magic touch, even in a Democratic stronghold like Boston. Coakley will be slaughtered on Tuesday.
    John S., January 17, 2010 4:53 PM

It's about time for people to come to the realization that we have something going on in our country that is equally evil as the Holocaust. When I saw the ultrasound of my daughter (only 16 weeks gestation) and she was sucking her thumb and kicking her little legs, the horror of abortion hit me like a ton of bricks.
    Anonymous, January 17, 2010 5:03 PM

Abortion is LEGAL.

Until it is illegal just SHUT THE HELL UP.

How can anyone claim to be "pro-Life" but not scream and shout about the tens of thousands of documented murdered children in Iraq and Afghanistan? Those children would be alive today if not for your good old friends Bush & Cheney.

Nobody is "Pro" Abortion, it is an awful thing for any woman to decide. However, they are instead "Pro" Choice. After all, it is HER CHOICE until the Supreme Court decides otherwise.

get it? right now it is LEGAL! It does not matter if you think that it is wrong until it becomes ILLEGAL (again).
    Nicholas, January 17, 2010 5:17 PM

Abortion is still IMMORAL and it is still and always will be the MURDER or a child - no matter what laws you perverts put on the books.

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/20...speech-in.html

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    I saw this and was kinda chuckling about the irony of it all, but wishing it was more a group of Brown supporters popping up with support Brown, then an anti Abortion supporter. May play well for conservatives there, but one needs to remember, Mass. is still very liberal and this will be played up there by the Coakley camp of what "They will do" if Brown gets elected. I get the sinking feeling this stunt will only help Coakley in the end.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Let's see...

Demonize bankers....check
    Demonize Wall Street...check
    Demonize insurance companies...check

Did he get a chance to demonize America as a whole?

rm -rf obama*

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Let's see...

Demonize bankers....check
    Demonize Wall Street...check
    Demonize insurance companies...check

Did he get a chance to demonize America as a whole?
    Mostly, here is more of the speech with a pic of the protester. Singular.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gRcTNrhxy8
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

How can anyone claim to be "pro-Life" but not scream and shout about the tens of thousands of documented murdered children in Iraq and Afghanistan? Those children would be alive today if not for your good old friends Bush & Cheney.
    Wow. What planet did this moron grow up on. Tens of thousands of "documented" murders of children in the war on terror? And they'd be alive today if it weren't for Bush and Cheney? Um, no. They'd be alive today if Islamic goons didn't fly planes into buildings in DC and NY and Saddam wasn't killing tens of thousands of his own people.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Man, I am betting Mr. Obama wishes he had stayed out of MA.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

I can't stand to listen to that tool hiss his S's any more than 30 seconds into that video.. Where did that Ivy League educated man learn to talk??

Go, Scott Brown,and since I'm a Masshole, I'll cast at least one vote among the multitudes of other Massholes...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

8. #8 Go 
    Hey Barrac, get me some coffee.
    ________
    Ford five hundred specifications
    Last edited by obx; 03-21-2011 at 06:01 PM.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Wow. What planet did this moron grow up on. Tens of thousands of "documented" murders of children in the war on terror? And they'd be alive today if it weren't for Bush and Cheney? Um, no. They'd be alive today if Islamic goons didn't fly planes into buildings in DC and NY and Saddam wasn't killing tens of thousands of his own people.

I believe I responded pretty well to this nut!!! (I was "John")