1. #1 Do You Feel “Special?" 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Another blog entry from Burkhart, and very interesting.

Funny how things work sometimes. The Democrat party has played class warfare politics for decades. They’ve managed to divide the American people into so many fractious special interest groups that not even the powerful leftist political machine can manage them anymore. Everyone is a minority, and all minorities are special interests since they lobby for their own benefit.

Yes, YOU are a member of a special interest group. Even if you didn’t know it. Even if you do not wish to be a member. You’re stuck there, and you cannot escape. As a native-born white male, I belong to the “Native-Born White Male” special interest group simply because I don’t qualify for any other. White males are the only cross-section of society not considered by at least some to be a minority. And that, by definition, makes me a minority and therefore part of a special interest. Senator Ben Nelson even managed to turn the entire state of Nebraska into a special interest group. Insane, isn’t it?

Read the whole article.

http://alanburkhart.blogspot.com/201...l-special.html
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

I'm a UAW member, of course I am special, at least during election seasons.

This year, they gave me a bag of totally crappy candy for Christmas. No chocolate whatsoever. Bastards. At least management gave us some chocolate.