Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Obama campaign LEAKED his "prayer" at the Wall to the press. 
    Remember when Obama "prayed" at the wall? The prayer he said was "leaked" to the press. Well it turns out, it was actually Obama's own campaign who leaked it.

http://web.israelinsider.com/Article...tics/13021.htm

What initially seemed to be a journalistic scoop of dubious moral propriety now seems to be a case of an Israeli paper being played by the Barack Obama campaign. Maariv, the second most popular newspaper in Israel, was roundly criticized for publishing the note Obama left in the Kotel. But now a Maariv spokesperson says that publication of the note was pre-approved for international publication by the Obama campaign, leading to the conclusion that the “private” prayer was intentionally leaked for public consumption...

For that "scoop" the paper has come under fire. Yediot Aharonot, the country's most popular daily, published an article Friday saying it had also obtained the note but decided not to publish it, to respect Obama's privacy. Other Israeli media outlets initially ignored the story, or picked it up only after the initial publication had triggered a controversy.

"Lord - Protect my family and me," reads the note.

"Forgive me my sins, and help me guard against pride and despair. Give me the wisdom to do what is right and just. And make me an instrument of your will."

However, it now appears that Maariv had collaborated with the Obama campaign in getting the "private" prayer, with its "modest" supplicaton to the Lord, out to the public, buffing his Christian credentials and showing his "humility."...

If the Maariv statement about pre-approval of publication of the note is true, it would mean that the Obama campaign had managed the event brilliantly, if deceptively, getting the double benefit of appearing to be victimized by the invasive Israeli press and prayer-thieving Jew while at the same time leaking out his humble Christian plea to the Lord. ...

Already by the weekend, a (relatively) slick video appeared on YouTube that blended Obama's Western Wall prayer with various church scenes, crosses aplenty, a dove of peace, and a soundtrack based on Amazing Grace. The video closes with a "vote" button and an invitation to visit the official campaign website.

Revelation of this latest Obama collaboration with the media might detract a bit from the perceived sincerity of the prayer and strike some as an especially cynical use of the Kotel and an obstensibly private prayer to the Deity as a campaign prop. Most politicians suffice with getting a photo-op. Obama may be the first to take a prayer-leak on the Wall.

Obama may be the first to take a prayer-leak on the Wall.
    And that's pretty much what he did. He pissed on Judaism's most holy site with a political stunt designed to win the hearts of Jews. This f-er CANNOT be trusted with the White House.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Lord — Protect my family and me,Forgive me my sins, and help me guard against pride and despair. Give me the wisdom to do what is right and just. And make me an instrument of your will.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    And that's pretty much what he did. He pissed on Judaism's most holy site with a political stunt designed to win the hearts of Jews. This f-er CANNOT be trusted with the White House.
    He sure is a bit of a low life,It's all about Obama ..! Reminds me of the story of the Pharisees's prayer: “Lord I our thank thee that I am not like these publicans” !… Unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter into the kingdom ..

That's pretty much my perspective on it.

This whole trip was a series of fake photo ops. His Berlin speech, ostensibly part of his campaign, was made in front of a German audience with an American press corps, but he deliberately avoided meeting wounded American at Landstuhl, who actually could vote. His Afghanistan and Iraq events were more of the same.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    This whole trip was a series of fake photo ops. His Berlin speech, ostensibly part of his campaign, was made in front of a German audience with an American press corps, but he deliberately avoided meeting wounded American at Landstuhl, who actually could vote. His Afghanistan and Iraq events were more of the same.
    Actually, the German audience was awash in beer and had seen two wildly popular bands for free before Obama went on.

While coverage of Senator Obama's Berlin speech
    provided audiences here at home nothing less than a
    visual "shock and awe," it neglected to mention that the
    well-hyped speech had an opening act: a gratis concert
    by two wildly popular groups, Reggae artist Patrice and
    rock band Reamonn (pictured below with Barack Obama).
    While we appreciate the Obama Campaign's hospitality,
    on behalf of furthering US-Germany relations, offering
    free bratwurst, pizza and even beer for three hours
    during the free rock concert, we question whether or not
    the monies might have been better spent here on
    financially strapped US citizens.

Similarly, back on May 20, 2008 in Portland, Oregon,
    Senator Obama took the stage following the critically
    acclaimed local band The Decemberists, who gave a rare
    free concert for 75,000 fans. While news stories
    generated by both appearances focused on the enormity
    of the crowd size, few mentioned the accompanying
    perks, leaving some to question whether revelers are
    showing up for Senator Obama or for free food and
    entertainment. Without this additional information,
    Just Say No Deal contends that Americans are being
    misled about the presumptive Democratic nominee’s
    true popularity."
    www.puma08.com
    http://edgeoforever.wordpress.com/20...nner-and-show/

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Actually, the German audience was awash in beer and had seen two wildly popular bands for free before Obama went on.

www.puma08.com
    Our country is really going down---free bread and circuses, like in the Roman times. It's very frightening. The MSM will keep this buried so few will know about it.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post

www.puma08.com
    I sent the PUMA link to Hannity. Here's hoping he follows up on it in his Stop Obama Express.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Our country is really going down---free bread and circuses, like in the Roman times. It's very frightening. The MSM will keep this buried so few will know about it.
    It will get even worse. Obama is making a 5 million dollar Olympic ad buy:

http://www.reuters.com/article/GCA-O...33829420080724

Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:59pm EDT

By Paul Thomasch

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - U.S. presidential candidate Barack Obama's campaign has bought $5 million worth of advertising time from NBC Universal to run TV spots during the Olympic Games, a source familiar with the deal said on Wednesday.

The package, believed to be an unprecedented political media buy for the Olympics, includes commercials that will run on the NBC network and cable channels such as USA, MSNBC and CNBC during the August broadcast of the Summer Games, the source said.

Both NBC and Obama's campaign declined to comment.
    Last edited by Elspeth; 07-29-2008 at 10:50 PM.