1. #1 Meh. 5.8 - It's Nothing 
    Bla-Bla-Bla. The earth moved. So what?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Diamond Bar. 7 miles down. Half a minute build-up and then a major jolt. BFD.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Strong quake shakes Southern California

Jul 29 03:10 PM US/Eastern / By ROBERT JABLON
    Associated Press Writer

LOS ANGELES (AP) - A strong earthquake shook Southern California on Tuesday, causing buildings to sway and triggering some precautionary evacuations. No immediate damage was reported.

The jolt was felt from Los Angeles to San Diego, and slightly in Las Vegas.

Preliminary information from the U.S. Geological Survey estimated the quake at magnitude 5.8, centered 29 miles east-southeast of downtown Los Angeles near Chino Hills in San Bernardino County.

Los Angeles Fire Department spokesman Brian Humphrey said there were no immediate reports of damage or injury in Los Angeles. San Bernardino County fire dispatch also had no immediate reports of damage.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Bwahahahahahaha
    RGBolen Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x3697037
    NO!!! Karl Rove has used his weather and earthquake machine to get Stevens off the news

Damn it! Damn it!
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.