Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
    I give it 5 months--a year, tops--before conservatives start calling Scott Brown a "RINO" and want him kicked out of the party, just like they say about Olympia Snowe and Collins, especially once they realize that Scott Brown has an invested interest in voting liberal in order to keep his job as Senator of the Great state of Massachusetts.

As a Bay State native, I congratulate Scott Brown on his victory. Hell, if I still lived there I probably would have voted for him.
    Brilliant. imagine labeling a RINO as a RINO. Just earthshattering.

Before Linda #s jumps on you, don't you mean "vested interest?"
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Before Linda #s jumps on you, don't you mean "vested interest?"
    It's probably what he means.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    It's probably what he means.
    you're a rock!:D
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand