1. #1 Blackberry Problem 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    I just was looking back for a text message from this morning, and it appears that every incoming text message I had is gone from my Blackberry. I'm totally confused, I didn't change any settings at all.

I just googled the news for any blackberry-related outages, and didn't find any from today. Any idea why this happened?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    I just was looking back for a text message from this morning, and it appears that every incoming text message I had is gone from my Blackberry. I'm totally confused, I didn't change any settings at all.

I just googled the news for any blackberry-related outages, and didn't find any from today. Any idea why this happened?
    My messages are coming in fine as usual but i can no longer sync it to my PC. It doesn't even see it.

Bring back stewie!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    My messages are coming in fine as usual but i can no longer sync it to my PC. It doesn't even see it.
    E-mail is coming in fine. All of my outgoing text messages are still there, but there is no sign of what I was responding to.

E-mail is coming in fine. All of my outgoing text messages are still there, but there is no sign of what I was responding to.
    Take the battery out, wait a minute and put it back in. It should work after that but it won't bring back the old messages. If that doesn't work there is a reset to default option somewhere in tools.

Take the battery out, wait a minute and put it back in. It should work after that but it won't bring back the old messages. If that doesn't work there is a reset to default option somewhere in tools.
    There must have been a weird outage of some sort. I have just been texting the person in the office next to me, and now the incoming messages are still there.

I SWEAR, I didn't change any settings to get rid of the SMS Texts. The only setting I might have changed all day was to turn the ringer to quiet.

There must have been a weird outage of some sort. I have just been texting the person in the office next to me, and now the incoming messages are still there.

I SWEAR, I didn't change any settings to get rid of the SMS Texts. The only setting I might have changed all day was to turn the ringer to quiet.
    It could be a liberal conspiracy! I just heard on Glenn Beck that Sarah Palin uses a blackberry. With us and Sarah, Blackberry is a prime target!:eek:

It could be a liberal conspiracy! I just heard on Glenn Beck that Sarah Palin uses a blackberry. With us and Sarah, Blackberry is a prime target!:eek:
    We should move this to "Teh End Of the World" forum. :D

I don't necessarily need the messages that disappeared. I long ago archived the ones I wanted to keep. It's just very weird.

And it is now saving the new incoming texts. I just was trading messages with someone in the next office, and they're all still on the list.