Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dont worry obama, you havent lost touch with any body... in fact, you are actively fkng us all.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

Quote Originally Posted by The Annointed One
    The same thing that swept Scott Brown into office swept me into office, people are angry and their frustrated, not just because of what's happend in the last year or two years, because of what happened in the last eight years.
    My favorite quote from the interview. BDS never dies does it?

Anyway, how could they be so busy that they didn't see the massive protests or event the plummeting approval numbers? That's not losing touch, that's intentionally ignoring the people.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    My favorite quote from the interview. BDS never dies does it?

Anyway, how could they be so busy that they didn't see the massive protests or event the plummeting approval numbers? That's not losing touch, that's intentionally ignoring the people.
    Good post!:D

He's averaged more then 1 speech or interview a day so far. Think about how much "damage" he could end up doing if he'd get over his need to make love to the camera and actually focus on policy.

Banned
    Obama's speeches are getting more and more like Greenspan. He can talk and talk and afterwards you don't know what he said. "We lost touch with the American People" is a crock because the O was on TV every damn day. He is shitting in his bonnet if he thinks that crap is going to fly.

Lost touch? What a load of *&^ing BS!

With the townhall meetings and the teaparty protests, how could he have lost touch? What he did was completely IGNORE the America people! That phoney motherf*cker! :mad: /rant off
    Liberals are proof that evolution is only a theory. Nothing that stupid could evolve past a monkey.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    ROFL!!!! :p
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Banned
    Years ago there was a Mexican variety show called Que nos Pasa and comedian Hector Suarez used to play several characters on the show. One of the characters he played was a politician who would get acosted by a herd of reporters at an airport or hotel lobby and be asked a question. The politician would go off on a very articulate and pompous tirade then make a quick exit and the skit would end with the reporters standing there going, "What the hell did he just say?" It was funny because the politician for all of his talking did not speak to one side of the question or the other, did not say yes or no, did not say if he approved or disapproved, he just said...nothing. It was hilarious and now watching the Obamster, he is a master at this.