Thread: Former Sen. John Edwards admits that he fathered a baby with his mistress, something

1. #1 Former Sen. John Edwards admits that he fathered a baby with his mistress, something 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Duh!!!

Breaking on CNN just now!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Cleaning up SR's mess... :p

Former presidential candidate John Edwards has admitted fathering his former campaign videographer's child.

In a statement released to NBC News, Edwards said, "I am Quinn’s father. ... It was wrong for me ever to deny she was my daughter and hopefully one day, when she understands, she will forgive me."

Friends of the family said that Edwards and wife, Elizabeth, have separated, NBC reported.

The admission comes after months of denials from Edwards that he fathered former mistress Rielle Hunter's daughter, Frances Quinn. The revelation also comes a week before his former campaign aide, Andrew Young, is set to appear in an ABC News interview saying he posed as the father when the scandal first broke as a favor to Edwards.

The two-time presidential candidate also admitted to providing financial support to the child and said in the statement that he has "reached an agreement with her mother to continue providing support in the future."
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...ty-love-child/

Power CUer
    What a huge shock.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    Duh, duh is correct. I am waiting for the Justice Dept. or whomever is investigating the possible misuse of campaign funds to keep her quiet. That is jail bait; however, the POS A.G. will probably not prosecute if he paid her off illegally.

Resident Grump
    Stick a fork in him...he's done.

Hey John, what do you suppose Jesus would feel about that?
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Duh!!!

Breaking on CNN just now!!
    Broke in the Enquirer last week (also, last year). :D