Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1 Oh this will be much fun: 
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891

    It doesn't take much to keep little minds happy.And you call other people retarded ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member Jumpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,200
    I rarely follow links without a snippet. This is no exception. What is so compelling that I should click it?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Its pretty much CU (and every other online forum ever) explained. I find it hilarious.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member MrsSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    I rarely follow links without a snippet. This is no exception. What is so compelling that I should click it?
    I can't imagine any link of 'lid's that I would click.
    -
    -
    -

    In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

    Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Junior Member mourningdove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    19
    I think its funny. I'm gonna post it over at my site. Just for grins.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member Jumpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Its pretty much CU (and every other online forum ever) explained. I find it hilarious.
    So it is like a satire thing? Which could be funny. edited to say... it would also apply to the opposite side.. DU type folks, because the extremes are mirror images of each other when they go on there rants.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    It would've been faster just to click the link to find out rather than launching an inquisition. There is no virus or anything on the other end of those links -- god I've been here long enough now to at least have something like that put past me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member Jumpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    It would've been faster just to click the link to find out rather than launching an inquisition. There is no virus or anything on the other end of those links -- god I've been here long enough now to at least have something like that put past me.
    cripes! Okay, I will click on the link. Most people include snips with the link.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member Jumpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,200
    Okay, it was funny... and like you said, it could apply to any internet forum. Funny stuff.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •