Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Non-involvement, non-involvement, non-involvement. Just praying America gets the hell out and stays out...we've been over here far too long. Not the same as isolationism. America continues to excert it's influence in the Middle East, it'll end in nothing but bloodshed.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by NonConformist View Post
    What? Rocks can kill you, even here its grounds for using deadly force, felonius hurling of missiles, look it up...
    I'm not sure of the details about the death of this boy and rocks....., but I am familiar with many that were at Abu Ghraib during the little known 04' riot. The inmates used rocks and most of the soldiers felt very threatened by it resulting in the use of crowd control measures and eventually live fire. If there is one thing an Arab learns well early in life...it's how to throw a rock.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Non-involvement, non-involvement, non-involvement. Just praying America gets the hell out and stays out...we've been over here far too long. Not the same as isolationism. America continues to excert it's influence in the Middle East, it'll end in nothing but bloodshed.
    Yup, true. Isolationism is different from having the foreign policy of a normal country.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    I'm not sure of the details about the death of this boy and rocks....., but I am familiar with many that were at Abu Ghraib during the little known 04' riot. The inmates used rocks and most of the soldiers felt very threatened by it resulting in the use of crowd control measures and eventually live fire. If there is one thing an Arab learns well early in life...it's how to throw a rock.
    They even throw at our passing helicopters. I used to say that if one of them actually happens to hit mine, I'm going to land and offer to become his agent.:D

I guess they should have included "Ducking" in the slinging rocks instruction sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    There is no Palestine. There is only a bunch of displaced Arabs, troublemakers that no one wants. If the others want this fixed so badly,let THEM give them a State.

And the terr's have weapons , rockets etc and have created havoc for years. Mind you they never have the guts to stand up and fight..thats why they fire rockets into houses, machinegun schools, bomb marketplaces, strap bombs to children......
    It's called "Jordan"
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    They even throw at our passing helicopters. I used to say that if one of them actually happens to hit mine, I'm going to land and offer to become his agent.:D
    Especially if it changes up before connecting. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!