Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 "Ronald McDonald Turns Queer, Found In A Nude Homosex-Fest!" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    McDonald's profits help fund naked homosex-fest

"First It Was Miller High-Life Beer And Now It's Happy Meals !"

McDonald's spokesman Bill Whitman even told the Washington Post people, including Christians, who oppose homosexual marriage are motivated by "hate."

It is about McDonald's choosing to put the full resources of their corporation behind promoting the homosexual agenda."

The issue erupted after McDonald's paid $20,000 and installed one of its executives on the board of the National "Gay" and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce.

McDonald's, home of the Big Mac and Happy Meals, has sponsored a homosexual festival featuring public nudity for both men and women, according to the American Family Association.

The AFA is ramping up the pressure on McDonald's for its decision to fully promote the homosexual lifestyle and condemn people who object on moral and religious grounds as haters. In a new alert to its millions of supporters, the AFA confirmed McDonald's was a sponsor of the 2007 San Francisco "Gay" Pride parade with a television commercial. "In the ad, a McDonald's official (Darwin Choy) brags that it is 'a...snip

The parade itself was broadcast on San Francisco Channel KORN-TV, and the AFA has posted photographs documenting the explicit nudity.

WND is not reproducing any of the photographs after the AFA alerted viewers to its own site in huge red lettering:

"WARNING: The images below contain male full-frontal nudity. Please be aware and exercise caution before viewing these images. If you are under 18, please leave this page!"

"McDonald's says they 'stand by and support our people to live and work in a society free of discrimination and harassment,'" the AFA said. However, "Here is what they won't tell you. McDonald's helped sponsor the San Francisco Gay Pride Parade."

The American Family Association asked McDonald's to remain neutral in the culture war. The company refused, "stating they will continue to support the gay agenda including same-sex marriage," the AFA said.

McDonald's spokesman Bill Whitman even told the Washington Post people, including Christians, who oppose homosexual marriage are motivated by "hate."

"The boycott is not about hiring homosexuals or how homosexual employees are treated. It is about McDonald's choosing to put the full resources of their corporation behind promoting the homosexual agenda," AFA said.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=70903

Donald Wildmon probably keeps his genitals in a paper bag so he doesn't get offended.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Anonymous said... Ta Gay Is Strong At Mickey-'D's' !

"So What If We Lose Twenty Million Customers "We're Proud,We're Queer And We're In Your Face ."

McDonald's spokesman Bill Whitman: "same-sex marriage opponents motivated by hate". When did McDonald's corporate PR people become political activists?

Local McDonald’s executive named to NGLCC board
    The National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
    "A Transvestite In The Little Girls Bathroom At Mickey 'D's"

"In other words, if a 'transgender man' or, say, employee at a McDonald's believes his supposed 'gender' is really a woman, so he wears a dress and high heels, he should be able to use the female restroom.

That surely would do wonders for the productivity and workplace environment of female employees and customers at a small business, including all those local McDonald's franchises!" LaBarbera said.

.................................................. .........
    Anonymous said...

Contacted my NLC rep. He says issue came up on recent conference call, but McD did not recognize it as a serious issue so nothing is going to be done about it.

If the AFA boycotts us, that's 20,000,000 FAMILIES we lose. What on earth is Oak Brook thinking??

We need to stay NEUTRAL on all political, social and environmental issues. Whats next, McD endorsing Obama?
    .................................................. ......

http://franchise-equity.blogspot.com...tman-same.html

The National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce announced March 12 that Richard Ellis, vice president of communications for McDonald’s USA, has been elected to its board of directors.

“We could not be more delighted with the addition of Richard to the board,” said NGLCC President Justin Nelson. “Richard brings his extensive experience in communications and public affairs to a dynamic team of leaders.”

NGLCC represents about 1.4 million LGBT-owned businesses in the U.S. and is the largest LGBT business development and advocacy organization in the country.

Ellis, 44, who works in the Oakbrook headquarters of McDonald’s, oversees the fast food company’s public relations, media relations and public affairs efforts. A native of Ontario, he was previously vice-president of communications and public affairs at McDonald’s Restaurants of Canada.

Ellis also heads up the McDonald’s Gay, Lesbian and Allies Network, the organization for the company’s GLBT employees.

“We’ve been doing that for about three years,” he said March 13. “It’s been growing every day. We just had a summit meeting in San Diego and had about 60 people show up.”
    http://www.chicagofreepress.com/node/1480
    Last edited by megimoo; 07-30-2008 at 10:59 AM.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Donald Wildmon probably keeps his genitals in a paper bag so he doesn't get offended.
    A teeny weeny paper bag. :p

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    A teeny weeny paper bag. :p
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

noonwitch
    Women's bathrooms have stalls. Little girls will probably not see transgendered individuals with anything showing that shouldn't be showing.

I think it would be more traumatic for a little boy standing at a urinal, seeing a female-to-male ts trying to pee out of a fake penis.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Women's bathrooms have stalls. Little girls will probably not see transgendered individuals with anything showing that shouldn't be showing.

I think it would be more traumatic for a little boy standing at a urinal, seeing a female-to-male ts trying to pee out of a fake penis.

You seem to know more about queers and 'ChopJobs' than most !

Don't they have little double ended dohickeys with an artificial peni on one end !

And Is that the corrrect word 'peni'
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    If I were his age, I'd keep my genitals in a paper bag so I wouldn't get offended.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    You're assuming that everyone who takes advantage of this will be a well adjusted (to use the term loosely) transgendered individual.

As soon as some pedophile figures out that he can claim to be "transgendered" and get to watch little girls in the bathroom, McDonalds is going to have some more serious problems than the AFA.

This put a horrible image of Ronald McDonald naked in my head. Then I concluded they wanted to turn people off of homosexuality.

Okay seriously, I have been wondering if they're not trying to win some liberal approval because libs have been demonizing McDonalds for years.