1. #1 Your Typical Obama-Bot - I'm going to vote for Obama, but don't know why 

I don't know about you, I'm fed up with all the BS from them. Here is what I have to say. 2 out of 3 18 -20 year olds voted for BHO. Mostly because they were swayed for a bunch of sound good, feel good liberalism. Blacks mostly vote democrat, so this is bit harder to explain. How many blacks paid attention to MLK I have a dream speech about the content of their character as opposed to the color of their skin. BHO had no experience per se for the job he got. In my opinion his skin color just fired up the voters for historical reasons rather than one of Character. I see a problen with the constitution as doesBHO. To liberals it is in the way of their agenda most of the time. For conservatives we need an amendment to protect the union. If you are getting money assistance from the govt, then you can't vote! Period.

Banned
    I would like to interview those same Obama supporters asking them what changes has he made, and are they better off than they were a year ago. Plus, how is the job market working out for ya. Probably would be a waste of time dealing with those black and white ignoramous's.

Quote Originally Posted by rzoo4u2c View Post
    I don't know about you, I'm fed up with all the BS from them. Here is what I have to say. 2 out of 3 18 -20 year olds voted for BHO. Mostly because they were swayed for a bunch of sound good, feel good liberalism. Blacks mostly vote democrat, so this is bit harder to explain. How many blacks paid attention to MLK I have a dream speech about the content of their character as opposed to the color of their skin. BHO had no experience per se for the job he got. In my opinion his skin color just fired up the voters for historical reasons rather than one of Character. I see a problen with the constitution as doesBHO. To liberals it is in the way of their agenda most of the time. For conservatives we need an amendment to protect the union. If you are getting money assistance from the govt, then you can't vote! Period.
    That would leave out a bunch of people. I think that a lot of people vote their pocket book, and in the case of Obama the blacks turned out to get their boy elected. Now, the next time we need a female president, an then the next time we need a flake in the WH. Nothing like mixing it up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I would like to interview those same Obama supporters asking them what changes has he made, and are they better off than they were a year ago. Plus, how is the job market working out for ya. Probably would be a waste of time dealing with those black and white ignoramous's.
    He paid his young supporters back. Now they can have Mom and Dad keep them on their insurance policy until they are 26. That means 4 more years after college of eating Cheetos in the basement with the computer and the blow up doll.

Quote Originally Posted by rzoo4u2c View Post
    That's not enough. We shouldn't let people with bad credit scores vote. Oh you know what, we should also restrict it to people who own land and can pass a literacy test...

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    That's not enough. We shouldn't let people with bad credit scores vote. Oh you know what, we should also restrict it to people who own land and can pass a literacy test...
    Good idea, I agree. Let's also ensure that voters can pass a simple civics test. We could start with something simple like the citizenship test. You know, the one that new immigrants who barely speak the language have to pass?

If you have no clue or stake in the results of the election, you should not be allowed to vote.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand