Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1 Religious figure (Or Ghost) Spotted Around Drain 
    Plumber spots image of Virgin Mary in sink

    posted by: Dan Boniface



    SALINAS, Calif. - A plumber working on renovations at a restaurant says he found an image of the Virgin Mary in a floor drain.

    The man says he was working the drainage system for a new restaurant when he noticed the strange image.

    The new owner of the restaurant says the building has housed several different businesses and he sees the image as a blessing of hope for the new restaurant.

    There is no word yet on whether the Diocese of Monterey will investigate the sighting as legitimate.
    This has got to stop. I worked for 6 years in a lab with a wooden door that looked just like the Shroud of Turin. You didn't see us throwing away the safety equipment because it was a "sign" of anything.

    Signs and Wonders
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    This has got to stop. I worked for 6 years in a lab with a wooden door that looked just like the Shroud of Turin. You didn't see us throwing away the safety equipment because it was a "sign" of anything.

    Signs and Wonders
    With the 'right drugs' one can 'see' any number of things.....Wooden door,LSD lab ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    noonwitch
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    With the 'right drugs' one can 'see' any number of things.....Wooden door,LSD lab ?

    I'm not saying I know this from personal experience or anything, but it's generally not a good idea to look at wood paneling while under the influence of some substances, especially those that come on a little piece of paper with the image of the Dark Side of The Moon album cover on it. All the whorls in the pattern can start to look like faces.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,819
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I'm not saying I know this from personal experience or anything, but it's generally not a good idea to look at wood paneling while under the influence of some substances, especially those that come on a little piece of paper with the image of the Dark Side of The Moon album cover on it. All the whorls in the pattern can start to look like faces.
    It's not a good idea to do that at night in a dimly-lit room when you're a kid, either. Yes, that's from personal experience, too.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

    Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,305
    Somebody really should clean their drains more often.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I'm not saying I know this from personal experience or anything, but it's generally not a good idea to look at wood paneling while under the influence of some substances, especially those that come on a little piece of paper with the image of the Dark Side of The Moon album cover on it. All the whorls in the pattern can start to look like faces.
    Sounds like a 'bad' trip to me !
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •