1. #1 "Passengers Tackled NY Man Who Tried Inflight to Open Exit with Bag in Hand" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Passengers tackle 'unruly' NY man on United Airlines flight (Tried to open exit with bag in hand)

"What's Wrong with that ?He was only trying to get off at his stop !"

"Passengers panicked when he tried to open a side exit door and closed in on the cockpit, prompting a crowd to surround him and force him into a seat, Sandou said."

"Sandou held the man's arms tightly behind him until the plane landed. He said the man refused to answer the group's questions or tell them what he had in his bag.

"He said, 'You will see,'" so I twisted his arms a little more behind his back," said Sandou. "We didn't know what he was doing."

Quick-thinking passengers tackled a suspicious New York man on a Las Vegas-bound flight, springing into action after the disorderly rider rapped on the cockpit door.

"When I saw him knock on the pilot's door, I knew something was wrong, so I jumped from my chair and ran to the front," passenger Sergei Sandou, 42, of Las Vegas, said Sunday.

Sandou, along with six other passengers, restrained the man until the D.C.-Las Vegas flight made an emergency landing in Denver just after 5 p.m. Saturday.

"Everyone was panicked. Everyone was scared," said Sandou, who runs a production company."In this situation, you don't have time to think. You do what you can. You just try to do your best."

The passenger, who has not been charged or identified except for his home state, was arrested by authorities who met United Airlines' Flight 223.The passenger was interviewed by the FBI and released from custody to undergo a medical evaluation, FBI spokeswoman Kathleen Wright said.

"There are no indications that this is anything other than an unruly passenger," Wright said.Jeffrey Dorschner, a spokesman for the U.S. attorney's office in Denver, said "charges are likely to be filed" today.

Sandou said the drama unfolded about two hours into the flight, when the passenger abruptly rose from his seat and forced his way down the aisle toward the front of the plane. The burly man was clutching a large bag in front of him and knocking into people, Sandou said.

"He was pushing everybody out of his way. He is a large guy," Sandou said.

"Any Bets On His First Name Starts with an 'M' ? "

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...as_flight.html

Power CUer
    This was in the Post yesterday; the Daily News is a little slow!
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    The only sad part of the story is this guy lived. I am all for one of these guys getting beat death. Stomped to paste if need be.