Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Predictions for the State of the Union Address... 
    I predict that Obama will talk about a bunch of new, "Initiatives," and each one will cost me money.. I also predict that he will be cross-dressing as an Independent in the wake of Scott Brown's historic election..

JS
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

He will read the same old tired, yet stupid, rhetoric, written by his 20 something year old adoring fan of a speech writer to the effect of; Summary of where we are, what wonderful things he is doing, how much progress has been made, new and costly initiatives that will never accomplish a single claimed goal or promise, yet cost billions, blame the previous administration, then claim the "buck stops here," all the while thinking that this clever line was borrowed from the Kennedys.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    I expect Nancy will be another Jack-in-the-box cheerleader popping up at every little nuance clapping and showing that both sides of her lips can touch in the back of her head.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I expect Nancy will be another Jack-in-the-box cheerleader popping up at every little nuance clapping and showing that both sides of her lips can touch in the back of her head.

Yes, and hopefully Biden will again give her the look like, "Bitch if you jump up again and make me break suction one more time!!!!"
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    I predict that Obama will talk about a bunch of new, "Initiatives," and each one will cost me money.. I also predict that he will be cross-dressing as an Independent in the wake of Scott Brown's historic election..

JS
    I predict that he is going to be much more aggressive and mean looking while with a stern face blaming the Conservatives and chastising America for not supporting his Health Care plan or at least offering an alternative.

He will point to some supposed stimuli's success as a way forward towards more jobs. Of course he will demand more money and justify his taxing the big banks and top earners to pay for the new programs. After all they are the ones who caused all of the problems in the first place .

It will be The same tired old class warfare the liberals are famous for.Not a whisper of tax relief or smaller government will ever escape his lips.He will charge ahead with some foolish mindless plan his Czars have drawn up for him.

Emanuel is on the edge and may go.His tough guy,'hard ball' approach has made too many enemies for OBama .
    Right now he has enough enemies even as the Congress recoils at the sight of this little runt Rahmbo.

Pelosi has made so many enemies that most conservative house members and even blue dogs Democrats refuse to work with her or support anything with her name on it.

Little Timmie Geithner will shortly be gone and Bernanke may survive.Obama's 'dead meat' as nobody trusts him and most in Europe,Asia and the Mid East think him a fool.

He has made an enemy of Israel and generated enough hate for America in the region to set back the peace for several more generations.Even his own envoy to Israel is acting as if he has super privileges and isn't subject to Israeli laws and security procedures.

"Tension is again brewing between Israel and Washington,The situation neared boiling point on November 13 when the lead car of a 5-car convoy from the US Consulate in Jerusalem allegedly tried to run over an Israeli security guard at a checkpoint in Samaria. "
    Even his Jerusalem peace negotiator Mitchel has taken to backstabbing the Israelis.

The Saudi's will call on America to protect and save them once again all while they work behind our backs to undermine and terrorize us.

Russia will try and 'milk' the Salt treaty's for all they are worth to gain a 'par' with America but we are so far ahead of both Russia and China in total war power that need us totally 'crippled' as a 'SuperPower' in order to insure their desired world leadership .

He will rant and sputter but after this Congress recovers for getting their asses kicked this time and few in Congress who survive will go near him.He is officially an 'lame duck'critter from here on in having totally failed in his and Soro's agenda.

Hopefully we will 'lose' Reid,gain five or six senate seats,recapture the house majority and get rid of that Pelosi bitch .

I don't know, Megi, I think that the Scott Brown election may have curtailed his criticism of the Conservatives.... I think he'll try to act like an Independent... He's a great speaker.... He's just not good at running the country...

We got a glimpse last week, after Obamacare got tanked by the Mass. massacre, when Obama announced that evil banks and financial institutions are back in the crosshairs. Typical distract from the losses, move on to new targets, and trust the people's short attention span to shove the massive embarressment of failure out with new waves of wealth envy.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Queen Nancy is safe, at least until the next election cycle. The only way this commie is gone is if the House gets a majority GOP. Then we can get her Joker face off the camera.

Only in America(or Manfrancisco) could a mentaly unstable, political retard, and geopolitical ignorant elitist snob like this could attain such a high office.

DIMWITocRAT's proud line-up:
    Barney Fwanks
    John Frenchie Kerry
    Marky
    Pelousy
    Reid
    Waxman
    Boxer
    Landrieu
    Obama
    Biden
    Smucky Shamer Shumer
    Chris Dodd

Please feel free to add to the list.
    Last edited by AmPat; 01-26-2010 at 11:50 PM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    I don't know, Megi, I think that the Scott Brown election may have curtailed his criticism of the Conservatives.... I think he'll try to act like an Independent... He's a great speaker.... He's just not good at running the country...
    They've already stated that the 'New Obama' will play hardball and be more forceful in his agenda.They are still confused and in denial over the 'Mass. Miracle,they refuse to admit they are in trouble !All of his top advisers are Academic 'egg heads' and have little understanding of the common man or his needs or his emotions and all being nice little Maoists they certainly don't understand American patriotism .

All that the DNC can come up with is to try and breakup the Tea Party's and isolate the Republician's to confuse the issues.

It,the Mass. Brown win, was so unexpected that it knocked the winds out of their sails and put the fear of GOD into the House and Senate Democrats.

They look at the loss of an old time party big wigs Senate seat and are shaking in their little boots.The thought of getting a real job and actually working for a living has shaken them all up .

Reid now says that health Care is unimportant and on the back burner,In other words its dead !

His Image is in tatters and the people don't believe a thing he says.Remember whenever rats are isolated and threatened they will always attack !

More lies; read from teleprompters.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)