Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I am sick of white people having to bow down and walk on eggshells around blacks to keep from hurting their feelings. I am sick of seeing blacks in their 20's and 30's standing on the street corners in the middle of the day instead of at work. I am sick of seeing able bodied blacks drawing disability for minor ailments. I'm sick of hearing black comedians make jokes at the expense of whites (which I have no problem with), when white comedians know that black jokes are off limits. I'm tired of the double standard. I'm tired of being called aracist for stating what is the truth where I live.
    But I think many of you missed this gem by Rebel Yell. He speaks the truth on several levels.

Honestly, what would the odds be if B. Hussein was a white man that he would have even come within smelling distance of Hitlery's ass? It is a novelty vote that is going to run this country into the ground. If B. Hussein is given this election, you are going to find a state of anarchy, civil disobediance, and race wars like you have never seen before.

This election scares the living hell out of me. There are so many things that are lining up to be sooo bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Eyelids, at one time didn't you pretend to be a black school teacher in Chicago? Didn't it turn out that you were actually a college student somewhere? If that is the case, why the pretense?

Lids, the tone and attitude revealed in your comments indicate that you are more the youngster looking to look big than you are a thoughtful man who has accomplished something real.

It's easy to say something provocative to pick a fight. I've done it. It's fun and interesting. But you strike me more as being a kid wannabe in baggy pants going around saying 'whatup' and not having a clue.
    Funny you should mention that.

Link
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Gravy View Post
    Funny you should mention that.

Link

I was thinking I remembered that. I mean on the board a couple of months ago he was all righteous about being a teacher and posting in between classes (that he was supposedly teaching) and getting his economic stimulus check and buying vinyl records and shit.

Bet he can't even dance and dribble. Sheeeeit.

Hey lids. It ain't cool to pretend to be a nigra. We got scruples.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Eyelids, WTF??? Are you a student paying tuition, or a teacher?? Seems that you are trying to play us all.

BUSTED!! At least keep your story straight when you are lying on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vepr View Post
    :D To be fair you probably do not know me from long ago in this boards infancy. I am joking and I think any of the old timers will vouch for me on it. You will find I make jokes about all things and I am an equal opportunity ass. I tweak conservatives just as much as I tweak liberals. I have to say I did not expect anyone to take me seriously on that one.
    I still don't think that was very funny, but thanks for explaining. :o

I might have known you from a long time ago. Was Vepr always your CU name?

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    It worked ,it worked .Remember just what you said so we can run her off in the future !
    Poor little Bridget our California moonbeam is upset at our lack of PC language skills !
    I'm not from CA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    Eyelids, WTF??? Are you a student paying tuition, or a teacher?? Seems that you are trying to play us all.

BUSTED!! At least keep your story straight when you are lying on the internet.
    Still relevant.

I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I am sick of poor, uneducated white people deciding elections

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just sayin'
    What an eletist thing to say, for a tolerant moonbat.

Pull your head out of your ass...

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Move to Washington D.C.
    No. We don't want him/her/it here. Try SF.

Vepr
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I still don't think that was very funny, but thanks for explaining. :o

I might have known you from a long time ago. Was Vepr always your CU name?

I'm not from CA.
    Ah come on. You didn't even chuckle a little? Being irreverent keeps me sane.

Lanie I was originally called Conservative Liberal. It did not fit anymore so I went with Vepr. I think it means Hog in Ukrainian. :D