Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    just sayin'
    How about those dumb ass blacks that are too stupid to push a chad all the way through a piece of paper to vote? How about those blacks that are gathered up like herd animals in buses and vans and are instructed on how to vote? Obama is going to get his ass stomped in the election.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    So the poor uneducated white people in this country don't deserve a vote, huh?
    No they dont. At least minorities who are poor and uneducated avoid the polls.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    How about those dumb ass blacks that are too stupid to push a chad all the way through a piece of paper to vote? How about those blacks that are gathered up like herd animals in buses and vans and are instructed on how to vote? Obama is going to get his ass stomped in the election.
    I knew you hated black people.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    How ironic. Sounds like you're asking for sort of a "poll tax".

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    How ironic. Sounds like you're asking for sort of a "poll tax".
    Im not asking for action. When did I ask for action? What are you talking about?

An Adversary of Linda #'s

"So the uneducated and undereducated don't deserve a vote in your mind ,You sound like a snobbish small mid-western college educated elitist who consideres himself better than the more humble unwashed swine of America .

Acorn pushes them to the polls by providing a ride, a few packs of cigarettes and half pints of booze.

In 2006, approximately 20,000 questionable voter registration forms were turned in by ACORN officials in Missouri -- virtually all in the St. Louis and Kansas City areas, where ACORN purportedly sought to help empower the "disenfranchised" minorities living there. Similar allegations of ACORN voter fraud were made in Pennsylvania, Ohio and Colorado. Between 2004 and 2006, ACORN employees were accused of submitting fraudulent voter registration cards and forging signatures on ballot initiatives in 12 states.

In 1998, ACORN founded the Working Families Party in New York, which endorses candidates for political office. It endorsed Hillary Clinton in her 2000 Senate race. Canvassers from ACORN and its sister groups launched a statewide voter-mobilization drive that proved influential in Clinton's victory. In November 2001, a coalition of radical politicians led by ACORN-sponsored candidates running on the Working Families Party ticket won a veto-proof majority on the New York City Council, giving ACORN de facto control of the New York City government.

With little opposition from Republicans or moderate Democrats, ACORN radicals pushed laws tightening their control over New York City government and stripping the Mayor of executive power. Their current platform calls for a rollback of welfare reforms; a crackdown on NYC police, including a ban on "racial and ethnic profiling"; and the appointment of a politicized Civilian Review Board newly empowered to prosecute police officers. ACORN also seeks to use its influence to raise corporate taxes, increase regulation, and empower unions with an array of new rights. ACORN seeks to prevent any corporation from being free to leave New York without an "exit visa" from the City Council.

On March 12, 2003, the ACORN-controlled City Council passed a resolution, by a 31-17 margin, condemning the U.S. invasion of Iraq.

In the 2004 election cycle, ACORN and its sister group Project Vote ran a nationwide voter mobilization drive that was marred by allegations of fraudulent voter registration, vote-rigging, voter intimidation, and vote-for-pay scams. ACORN's get-out-the-vote activists were implicated in schemes that included the falsification and destruction of thousands of voter registration forms, and the registering of convicted felons even in states where felons are ineligible to vote.
    http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=6968
    Last edited by megimoo; 06-03-2008 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Move to Washington D.C.
    or Venezuela.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

Banned
    I knew you hated black people.
    No.I had many black friends at work. I have helped more blacks and low income taxpayers while working for the Dept. of Revenue than you will ever do in a lifetime. I am also an IRS volunteer who helps the poor fill out their Federal Income Tax returns. What have you done for your community and race?

Stay focused on the topic: the truth hurts. You can not dispel my factual statements so you have to bring up race. That makes you a loser.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    No.I had many black friends at work. I have helped more blacks and low income taxpayers while working for the Dept. of Revenue than you will ever do in a lifetime. I am also an IRS volunteer who helps the poor fill out their Federal Income Tax returns. What have you done for your community and race?

Stay focused on the topic: the truth hurts. You can not dispel my factual statements so you have to bring up race. That makes you a loser.
    You just equated us to animals you bigoted fool.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Man!!! Eyelids is just begging me to take out the Ban-O-Matic!! :D

Good thing I'm in a good mood tonight...

just sayin