Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by du freeper View Post
    Without the poor, uneducated huddled masses where else where the democrats find people gullible enough to vote for them?
    That wasn't anymore cool than the OP. :(

First of all, most people who are poor don't vote. Most of them don't see the point.

Next, like every other group (business people, elderly, college students, women, etc), they typically vote for the candidate that they think will best serve their interests.

Some poor people have voted Republican because they felt that candidate better identified with the needs of blue collar workers (with the tax cuts and all).

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Perhaps little boots(eyeball)is taking part in a political science class project illustrating American political bias from both sides of the aisle .

He and Little owl are collating all of these posts in an attempt to forcast the American political mood during this election cycle.He (little boots) seems to be active on several boards and has demonstrated his obnoxious nature on all so far . He is well regarded at NU but castigated on CC and CU .

I don't know how well received his is on DU but he sure can talk that talk so he should fit right in there.
    Last edited by megimoo; 06-04-2008 at 11:17 AM.

Patent Member
    I thought that Hillary had the poor uneducated white vote, and isn't she losing the Democrat nomination? If Eyeballs is a Hillary supporter, shouldn't he be tired of rich educated black people being able to vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post

First of all, most people who are poor don't vote. Most of them don't see the point.

Next, like every other group (business people, elderly, college students, women, etc), they typically vote for the candidate that they think will best serve their interests.

Some poor people have voted Republican because they felt that candidate better identified with the needs of blue collar workers (with the tax cuts and all).
    The poor and uneducated usually expect something for free. Democrats are more than happy to buy their votes with promises of welfare.

Please!!!!!!!!! Let me sink my teeth into this piece of shit. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I aim to please! Since you started this thread "I am sick of poor, uneducated white people deciding elections", I thought I would give you a taste of your own meds.

BTW, blacks and liberals who preach hate and racism are the ones that are pieces of shit. You sound like you fit into that category. Look in the mirror and you will see one.

I asked you a question about your contribution to the community and your race. What's the matter sonny boy? That's right; you have none.
    Oh Lordy Lord...you done used the "b" word...

Call cousin Jesse....call uncle Al...

Oh Lordy Lord...

:eek:

Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post

They sure do.Acorn picks them up in downtown L.A.,legal or swimmers,a few drinks of cheap Tequila and a pack of butts and they all vote liberal.They, the street people,even use the L.A. DNC headquarters for an voting address !

I am sick of white people having to bow down and walk on eggshells around blacks to keep from hurting their feelings. I am sick of seeing blacks in their 20's and 30's standing on the street corners in the middle of the day instead of at work. I am sick of seeing able bodied blacks drawing disability for minor ailments. I'm sick of hearing black comedians make jokes at the expense of whites (which I have no problem with), when white comedians know that black jokes are off limits. I'm tired of the double standard. I'm tired of being called aracist for stating what is the truth where I live.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Question of the day!

If I had to guess, sooner or later we will see things her way, with our eyelids open!
    Wait... Eyelids is a chick?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    Wait... Eyelids is a chick?
    Get the fock outta here!