How about a poll exam?
Part One: Pop Culture
1) Who won American Idol this season?
2) LOST is on what TV Network?
3) Fill in the blank: Miley Cyrus = Hannah ________
Part Two: Civics
1) List the 3 branches of government:________________________
2) Circle One: America is a Democracy\ Republic\ Colony.
3) Put these in chronological order: Gettysburg Address, Constitution, Patriot Act, Declaration of Independance, Mayflower Compact, Rowe vs. Wade, Bill of Rights.
If you get more correct in part One than Part Two, you have to leave the polling station.
Last edited by Space Gravy; 06-04-2008 at 07:50 PM.
I think every 4 years if we do not like how the Congress as a whole behaved towards the public interest we should be able to vote for them to face off with swords in a stadium like gladiators. The last one standing can run again.
Eyelids, at one time didn't you pretend to be a black school teacher in Chicago? Didn't it turn out that you were actually a college student somewhere? If that is the case, why the pretense?
Lids, the tone and attitude revealed in your comments indicate that you are more the youngster looking to look big than you are a thoughtful man who has accomplished something real.
It's easy to say something provocative to pick a fight. I've done it. It's fun and interesting. But you strike me more as being a kid wannabe in baggy pants going around saying 'whatup' and not having a clue.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|