Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Family Claims to See Jesus in Cat Fur 
    Last Update: 9:35 am

You could call her a holy cat or a feline with Jesus on her side... An Indiana family says if you look closely at their pet, you can see the face of Christ.

"In this window well down here was 4 baby kittens... stuck together."

Lori Johnson couldn't help but take in two kittens, she found abandoned outside her house on mother's day.

"Oh no, i couldn't imagine giving them away now. I've worked too hard. They are a part of me now. I love being a mom."

The two kittens, brother and sister, now named sissy and bubby -- could also be called opposites... the female has striped fur. The male is all black.

"Maybe one's an angel.. and the other one' is not. Yeah, we have the good and evil." Recently, lori's husband was petting sissy when he noticed...

"He says 'i swear that looks like Jesus with a shroud on' and i'm like 'ok,' and then my son took that picture, and it was like 'wow!'"

"After looking at the picture and stuff, it was like 'oh, there it is.'"

"See the eyes beard. here's the shroud."

After a closer look, you might see the "shroud of turin." And even if you don't... "then they might think we are weird crazy or something."

Something this family is fine with. To them, sissy's fur is a sign from above of joy and blessings to come.

"We've had a lot of things happen in our lives. This was a good sign that uh..
    everything's ok and got somebody looking after us."

http://www.abc2news.com/news/local/s...c-afb4268409f8
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Ok and alrighty then
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves." -William Pitt

That's not Jesus.

Clearly it is Ceiling Cat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceiling_Cat

Our dearly departed Tigger had markings on his forehead that looked like a W. I called him "the Bush cat."
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Cats already think they are God, so a Jesus marking is totally appropriate but entirely unnecessary. :D

I was going to bring the pic over but the cat is just an ordinary striped cat. I can't see anything but cat in that pic.

Oh hai. In teh beginnin Ceiling Cat maded teh skiez An da Urfs, but he did not eated dem. Da Urfs no had shapez An haded dark face, An Ceiling Cat rode invisible bike over teh waterz.

At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    Oh hai. In teh beginnin Ceiling Cat maded teh skiez An da Urfs, but he did not eated dem. Da Urfs no had shapez An haded dark face, An Ceiling Cat rode invisible bike over teh waterz.
    Dr Samuel Johnson.author of A Dictionary of the English Language will have your ass for that !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Dr Samuel Johnson.author of A Dictionary of the English Language will have your ass for that !
    It's written in the Lolcat language, not English. So far, around 60 percent of the Bible has been translated.

http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page