1. #1 Media Matters Is Vewy, Vewy Angwy About Beck Documentary 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s

It’s apparent the George Soros steno pool known as Media Matters for America really didn’t like Glenn Beck’s TV documentary, “The Revolutionary Holocaust.” (full documentary video, transcript)

Simon Maloy, who wrote the Media Matters rebuttal to the film, said it’s “insidious in its nature and vile in its character.” He continued

The purpose of Beck’s documentary was to link modern progressivism to the abhorrent violence the world saw under communism in the 20th century. Beck’s intention is to undercut the current administration and very idea of progressivism — or at least what he claims is progressivism — by associating them with the strong emotional rejection people have to the Holocaust and Soviet pogroms, making them radioactive, something to be feared and abhorred.

Maloy is correct that Beck seeks to link modern progressivism with communist atrocities.

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/01/...k-documentary/

http://mediamatters.org/research/201001220026

The comments are amusing. :)
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

How about that message from the Beck fan who murdered 3 cops last year? Those bullets sure said a lot. Any chance that Beck's mainstreaming of the sicko's crackpot beliefs gave the man any extra motivation? Any chance the killer was too chicken to murder cops until he saw Beck on his TV saying the same violent things he was thinking? Just rhetorical questions, right ON, I know you think Beck is absolutely free to speak as violently as he wants and free to get someone else to pull the trigger for him. Nothing he says is ever his fault. Besides, he's just kidding.
    Anybody know what the hell this guy is talking about?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Anybody know what the hell this guy is talking about?
    Must be that guy who ambushed the cops in a coffee shop in Washington state I think.I doubt that he was a Beck fan,he was of the Nation of Islam as I recall .They do enjoy a good spin or two at M&M .

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Must be that guy who ambushed the cops in a coffee shop in Washington state I think.I doubt that he was a Beck fan,he was of the Nation of Islam as I recall .They do enjoy a good spin or two at M&M .
    Did Beck ever say anything that would that would incite that kind of violence against police?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Is this out yet? PoliCon, is this the show that you posted several clips from in another thread? All this excitement makes me want to go watch! Anything that riles the Liberals has got to be good!
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Is this out yet? PoliCon, is this the show that you posted several clips from in another thread? All this excitement makes me want to go watch! Anything that riles the Liberals has got to be good!
    Those clips are it.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Did Beck ever say anything that would that would incite that kind of violence against police?

No. I doubt he'd still be employed at any network, even FOX, if he had.

But even if Beck had gone on the air and said "Kill all the police", the people who pick up the weapons and kill the cops are the ones who are responsible.

The people at Media Matters could make their own "documentary" to refute the allegations that Beck made in his. Maybe they could even get someone who just lost their job at Air America to be the commentator. :D

Where did MM stand on the Body Count "Cop Killer" song? Were they calling for Ice-T's head on on a stick too?
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Those clips are it.
    More to come Friday.