1. #1 "Irish Bookies Bet on Obama Saying ' Life is Like a Box of Chocolates'!" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Irish gambling on Obama Saying 'life is Like a Box of Chocolates' in State of the Union

"Forest Obama Saying 'Life is Like a Box of Chocolates'!"

The "giant" Irish bookmaker Paddy Power is offering 250 to 1 odds that President Barack Obama will say that "Life is like a box of chocolates" in his first State of the Union address tonight.

The first topic, unsurprisingly, is expected to be "heath care reform" at 4-1 while "the war on terror" is just 14-1.

The relatively poor betting on "terror" shows how far we've come from the State of the Union in 2002 when George W gave us the "axis of evil."

Paddy Power expects the speech to clock in at less than 45 minutes giving just 11/2.

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Iri...-82801667.html

Banned
    My odds of the majority of people that believe his line of bullshit will be 1000 to 1.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    My odds of the majority of people that believe his line of bullshit will be 1000 to 1.
    Bookies are known for making money,especially in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Bookies are known for making money,especially in the UK.
    I'm assuming that everybody already knows this, but just in case, the Republic of Ireland is not part of the United Kingdom. Very unsurprisingly, it is part of the Republic of Ireland. Paddy Power the bookies are headquartered in Dublin, which is also part of the Republic of Ireland.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    I'm assuming that everybody already knows this, but just in case, the Republic of Ireland is not part of the United Kingdom. Very unsurprisingly, it is part of the Republic of Ireland. Paddy Power the bookies are headquartered in Dublin, which is also part of the Republic of Ireland.
    So did you bet on it!:D

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    So did you bet on it!:D
    I wonder where they got that idea?It seems a bit far fetched that any POTUS would make lite of such a serious issue with a remark like that ,even O'Bummer isn't that dumb although some of his staff are ?