1. #1 Weird:Feast Your Eyes on Chocolate Fashion 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    – If you thought pounds and pounds of chocolate couldn't be flattering for your figure, you haven't seen the fudge-alicious models at the 15th Paris Salon du Chocolat in Shanghai.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hume...layer_embedded

Chefs and clothes designers from across the world combined their talents to produce some high-calorie couture. It's all edible but won't melt under the spotlight.

You couldn't say these sweet treats would last even more than one wearing. Then again, how often does a celebrity fashionista get caught on a red carpet twice in the same outfit?

At the 2010 Paris Salon du Chocolat in Shanghai, China, chefs and clothing designers teamed up to create high-calorie couture. Here, German model Alena Gerber shows off one of the creations.The show started 15 years ago, and has been held in New York, Tokyo and Moscow. This is its first time in Shanghai.

"We have adapted the concept of this exhibition to the culture and customs of each host country by always striving to showcase the skills of the people who produce this exceptional product," organizers Sylvie Douce and Francois Jeantet said in a press release

http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/ar...-show/19326819

Am I alone in finding this sort of thing rather obscene in the face of the world we live in?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Am I alone in finding this sort of thing rather obscene in the face of the world we live in?
    Probably. It's not like the chocolate would ordinarily be used to feed starving orphans.

What I find obscene is the clean-up. Have you ever tried to get cocoa fat off anything? :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Probably. It's not like the chocolate would ordinarily be used to feed starving orphans.

What I find obscene is the clean-up. Have you ever tried to get cocoa fat off anything? :eek:
    I've seen some girls that.....well let's just say I'd be willing to give it a shot!