Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    I love how he talks about visiting Elkhart and the struggles there. My father in law use to work there. the reason they are struggling? it's all RV manufactures, people dont buy them unless the can afford them. can't afford them when not only are gas prices up high(though this is somewhat trivial for those that own them can afford it usually) but because this IDIOT'S lack of doing anything worth while. the whole speach was nothing but a big joke, just like the last year has been

Quote Originally Posted by dgtxpride View Post
    Out of Iraq by August!? I'll believe it when I see it.
    I like the idea how he spins this fact like HE was responsible for the Iraq success. I knew we were pulling out in 2010....2 years ago....when I was IN IRAQ. We were briefed on it by a 3 Star General that it would be all Afghanistan after 2010. So this was in motion when W. was still in office.

I actually had to sit through this garbage for my Political Science class and grade the President. Rush was right; I Hope He Fails. :mad:
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    I like the idea how he spins this fact like HE was responsible for the Iraq success. I knew we were pulling out in 2010....2 years ago....when I was IN IRAQ. We were briefed on it by a 3 Star General that it would be all Afghanistan after 2010. So this was in motion when W. was still in office.

I actually had to sit through this garbage for my Political Science class and grade the President. Rush was right; I Hope He Fails. :mad:
    You mean you hope he fails more! If his pay was based on his accomplishments he would be starving and they would have to live off the white house garden. Wait a minute the garden failed too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    HE SAID IT HE SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sanctimonious JERK...I was waiting for that, I KNEW you'd use it. :mad:
    LOL. :D I feel your pain, but excuse me, it was our very own St Gordon of Teh Nasty Brown Stain who first used that phrase .. well, actually, he made it worse, by saying, "Hard Working Families". It's now so much of a cliche that the phrase has been officially contracted to a single collective noun, hardworkingfamilies, no spaces.

You are right though. They are BOTH sanctimonious jerks.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.