Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Haitian earthquake was caused by climate change and global warming 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2ft5JkNWJA

Danny Glover believes that our failure in Copenhagen resulted in this disaster.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

OK, where are the media lambasting this statement like they did to Pat Robertson? It's almost identical, Glover is saying his god (the earth) is punishing Haiti for the U.S.'s environmental sins. At least in Robertson's, the sinner is paying for thier own sin, not someone else's.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Danny Glover is a dunce.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    OK, where are the media lambasting this statement like they did to Pat Robertson? It's almost identical, Glover is saying his god (the earth) is punishing Haiti for the U.S.'s environmental sins. At least in Robertson's, the sinner is paying for thier own sin, not someone else's.
    Your sig line tells it all.

Hi Danny

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2ft5JkNWJA

Danny Glover believes that our failure in Copenhagen resulted in this disaster.
    what failure in Copenhagen?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post

You are talking about people of very different status. Danny Glover is an actor. Pat Robertson is a pastor and a pundit.

I think Glover's statements are both looney and stupid, but he's not an a list star, these days, and he's not running any kind of organization that depends on the support of good, honest people on a daily basis. I think Pat probably regrets his remarks more than Glover does. Pat and his organization are still raising money and giving aid to Haiti, despite his remarks.

It goes to show what great lengths these fools would have us believe in "climate change"... plate movement has NOTHING to do with weather patterns...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    You are talking about people of very different status. Danny Glover is an actor. Pat Robertson is a pastor and a pundit.

I think Glover's statements are both looney and stupid, but he's not an a list star, these days, and he's not running any kind of organization that depends on the support of good, honest people on a daily basis. I think Pat probably regrets his remarks more than Glover does. Pat and his organization are still raising money and giving aid to Haiti, despite his remarks.
    That still does not alter the FACT that the media gives Glover a pass because he is black and he is a liberal loon. Also, if you do not think that many moon-battery individuals do not believe in what he is spouting, you are living in la la land.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    That still does not alter the FACT that the media gives Glover a pass because he is black and he is a liberal loon. Also, if you do not think that many moon-battery individuals do not believe in what he is spouting, you are living in la la land.

I think the media was just ignoring Glover because there's nothing to really cover there, not because he's black or a liberal.

I don't even bother going over to DU anymore because of the moonbats who believe crap like that. They're the left's version of the birthers.