Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Have you seen this? Obama's words on why he is really just a crack head.. 
    or something like that. Someone just emailed me it and I had not seen this video before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyjxufEviBg

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

I'll bet he was smarter then than now!
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I'll bet he was smarter then than now!
    OK.. what on earth would make you think that?

He looks like he was a dirtball to me.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

Apparently though this is just an excerpt from his book; so old news. I gotta admit I never did get around to reading that.

Obama experimented with drugs briefly in high school. So what?

It's a sharp contrast to Dumbya Bush, who was a crackhead and drunk until his mid-40s, until he miraculously "found Jesus". But unfortunately for America, was still the Village Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by zBoots View Post
    OK.. what on earth would make you think that?

He looks like he was a dirtball to me.
    Because he can't possibly be any DUmber than he is now.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post

It's a sharp contrast to Dumbya Bush, who was a crackhead and drunk until his mid-40s, until he miraculously "found Jesus". But unfortunately for America, was still the Village Idiot.
    At least we know GW's grades. Your "genius" O Blah Blah, won't release his records to prove his "superior" intellect. As for village idiot, look in Kenya. They could tell you stories about the idiot that got away.
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand

Banned

Bush kept us safe for 7 1/2 years. The bumbling inept dunce in the W.H. would not even make a good baby sitter for my dog.

speaking of crackheads....

Nice red herring you have there. I see you got some bites with it too.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.