Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This is well known - he wrote all about it in two books.

Frankly, I don't actually care if somebody did drugs or got drunk at some point. If I did, about 95% of my friends would be retroactively guilty of stupidity since I only know so many Pentecostals under the age of 16.

Since I didn't think the Bush Party On Era was relevant, I'd hardly care about the Obama Doper Drama.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
    Obama experimented with drugs briefly in high school. So what?

It's a sharp contrast to Dumbya Bush, who was a crackhead and drunk until his mid-40s, until he miraculously "found Jesus". But unfortunately for America, was still the Village Idiot.
    Go home, douche bag.

rm -rf obama*

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Bush kept us safe for 7 1/2 years. The bumbling inept dunce in the W.H. would not even make a good baby sitter for my dog.

And how many americans have been killed on US soil by terrorists who are not US citizens since Obama took office? How many in Bush's first year of office?

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    And how many americans have been killed on US soil by terrorists who are not US citizens since Obama took office? How many in Bush's first year of office?
    That's probably not a good argument for either side to make, since we know it could change at any moment.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Give this moron time. Plus, no soldiers killed by muzzies on American soil while Bush was in office.