Thread: Indonesia High School Principal Denies Rape, Blames Genie

1. #1 Indonesia High School Principal Denies Rape, Blames Genie 
    January 15, 2010

Indonesia High School Principal Denies Rape, Blames Genie

The principal of an Islamic boarding school in Tangerang is vigorously denying allegations that he raped one of his teenage students. His defense: His “pet genie” did it.

A 15-year-old girl, identified only by the initials KHF, told Kompas.com that she was raped at the school last July. She said she had gone to the office of the principal, identified as HDN, to report that she was quitting the school’s student body.

But she claimed the principal changed the topic of conversation by saying that one of his genies had a crush on her. He reportedly promised that she would be given certain “metaphysical powers” if she agreed to have sex with the genie. The girl said she refused the offer but did not tell anyone about the encounter.

A few days later, on July 19, she said she had gone to the pantry and bumped into the principal. She said she had kissed his hand as a sign of respect and then began to feel disoriented. The next thing she remembered was waking up in the principal’s office, exhausted and with pain in her lower body.

The girl said she did not tell anyone about what had happened. Eventually, however, she confided in her mother, Khadijah, who was suspicious about her daughter’s growing stomach. Khadijah took her to the doctor and was told that her daughter was six months pregnant.

The principal has denied raping the girl and reportedly told her parents that his genie was responsible for the pregnancy. He said the genie must have been angry because it had not been fed for months. He is understood to have said the genie “borrowed” his body at the time of the rape.

In response, the girl’s family challenged him to take a DNA test. He agreed and said he was sure the test would reveal the true culprit, the girl’s mother said.
    Hat tip to Moo for bringing this remarkable piece to my attention. I can't wait for the DNA results!

Jakarta Globe

I dream of Genie with the light brown hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I dream of Genie with the light brown hair.
    It would be chest hair in this case.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    It would be chest hair in this case.
    Asians don't 'do' much chest hair !

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    He said the genie must have been angry because it had not been fed for months
    Interesting pick-up line. :D
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Interesting pick-up line. :D
    Rub the genies bottle, the genie pops out, I can see the analogy!

He could probably get a job in Queens.