Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    I will! You'll see, and the bear will thank me by crushing my enemies.
    More than likely it'll bite off your nuts then eat you !

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    More than likely it'll bite off your nuts then eat you !
    If by my nuts you mean Shannon and by eating me you mean stabbing Hitler in the face. Then Meg, we have finally found common ground. :)

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    If by my nuts you mean Shannon and by eating me you mean stabbing Hitler in the face. Then Meg, we have finally found common ground. :)
    I doubt it very much.Your answer has me baffled .Could I please have some sort of clarification ?

Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Still hasn't changed my mind that much, several of them fired at once would do it. I suppose if you have to be absolutely sure...
    There is a lot of forested land between where the bear was first sighted and where he ended up. Now granted I haven't been back home in 8 years, but when I left, Frazee MN had no stoplights, a grocery store, a bar, a nursing home a funeral home, a school, and a turkey processing plant. Not likely that the local police are equipped with anything beyond basic guns.
    Itasca where the bear is originally from in appears, is the headwaters of the Mississippi and a very large state park. Tons of stupid tourists who dont' realize that there are bears around and don't realize that just leaving their trash laying around is not a good option. Dang city people!
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.

The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I doubt it very much.Your answer has me baffled .Could I please have some sort of clarification ?
    I'm afraid not.

Toodles! :D