1. #1 Hey Jen! When Are Your Monsoons Going To Start? 
    We've got nothing out here and it's annoying. What do your weather wizards say about the monsoon? In a vaguely related note: Alaska is having the coldest summer since polar bears were invented.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    We've got nothing out here and it's annoying. What do your weather wizards say about the monsoon? In a vaguely related note: Alaska is having the coldest summer since polar bears were invented.
    Our monsoons started a couple of weeks ago. We've already had a couple of doozies here. Some microbursts and urban flooding. It's been great. :D

Right now, it's too dry and hot. They are supposed to come back later in the week or early next week.

Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    Our monsoons started a couple of weeks ago. We've already had a couple of doozies here. Some microbursts and urban flooding. It's been great. :D

Right now, it's too dry and hot. They are supposed to come back later in the week or early next week.
    I hope so! We've had a few T-storms with minor rain but now it's just hot. The clouds build in the late afternoon but no rain. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I hope so! We've had a few T-storms with minor rain but now it's just hot. The clouds build in the late afternoon but no rain. :(
    For the most part, that's what we've been experiencing too. Things look promising but then everything collapses after the sun sets.

I'm hoping August brings more storms.