1. #1 "Tweety Matthews Sails 'Far Around The Bend' Calling Republicans 'Murderous'!" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Chris Matthews Compares Conservative Republicans to Murderous Khmer Rouge Regime

"almost Cambodia re-education camp ":D
    "Mathews isn't given to overstatements ,........much !!"

Appearing on the January 29 "Rachel Maddow Show," fellow MSNBCer Chris Matthews compared Republican conservatives to the Khmer Rouge, the murderous Communist regime that racked up a body count of some two million during its reign of terror:

What's going on out there in the Republican Party is kind of a frightening, almost Cambodia re-education camp going on in that party, where they're going around to people, sort of switching their minds around saying, if you're not far right, you're not right enough.

Matthews was on the program to discuss President Obama's live televised exchanges with Republican Congressmen earlier in the day at the House GOP retreat in Baltimore.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-she...us-khmer-rouge

He is just trying to redeem himself for the 'forgot Obama was black for an hour' comment.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Matthews is clearly suffering from an iron deficiency and would likely benefit from therapy consisting of having a large cast iron frying pan applied upside his head with extreme prejudice -- twice.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Banned
    In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Matthews is clearly suffering from an iron deficiency and would likely benefit from therapy consisting of having a large cast iron frying pan applied upside his head with extreme prejudice -- twice.
    :D

Why is it that the left can say what ever they want and it is ok, nothing wrong with it...but if a conservative said it...........Hell would be in an uproar right now

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    it's called a double-standard and morals that they don't seem to have. it's the whole "i'm rubber you're glue" mentality and they exhibit it every day by showing their immuturity.