Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    As much as Rahm is F-ing retarded himself, his comments weren't aimed at Palin or her family, so her response is PC crap as far as I'm concerned. I hate this stuff when progressives do it. Same goes for conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampfox View Post
    As much as Rahm is F-ing retarded himself, his comments weren't aimed at Palin or her family, so her response is PC crap as far as I'm concerned. I hate this stuff when progressives do it. Same goes for conservatives.
    Thank you. Duh.

That's my whole point - if we think politically correct speech is retarded, why would any of our leaders or figureheads get involved with it?

Banned
    I don't have a problem with her response and don't think it is PC crap. In fact, I think she is should speak out against individuals/policies of which she has strong opinions on. Like I said, Bush and Repubs have gotten hammered for keeping their traps shut for way too long. The current administration is out front with every nit picking criticism directed their way. It shows how childish and petty they are. If Palin wants to point that out, I say you go girl.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I don't have a problem with her response and don't think it is PC crap. In fact, I think she is should speak out against individuals/policies of which she has strong opinions on. Like I said, Bush and Repubs have gotten hammered for keeping their traps shut for way too long. The current administration is out front with every nit picking criticism directed their way. It shows how childish and petty they are. If Palin wants to point that out, I say you go girl.
    I gotta agree with you! But we need more than just Palin. I cannot stand listening to a politician get asked a straightforward question and when they are done answering it, you have no clue what they are talking about or what the damn question actually was!!

I want some actually working people in the Gov. you know people that have to live under the crap laws they pass. Palin is a start and Tom Coburn is another everyman! They are out there we just have to get them in!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

What's really amusing is that the liberal left is just as mad at Rahm as Palin is. They want his head too. Palin and the uber-left doing a tag team on Rahm. :D

Fire Dog Lake
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post
    What's really amusing is that the liberal left is just as mad at Rahm as Palin is. They want his head too. Palin and the uber-left doing a tag team on Rahm. :D

Fire Dog Lake
    The statement by Rahm would have not been as nearly magnified had not Palin kept her trap shut. As it is, the left wing nuts and the Administration are battling each-other which is a good thing. Also, Rahm has apologized to special needs groups. So awareness of these groups has been brought to the forefront. Once again, a good thing. I say that Palin's remarks are a win, win proposition. Our side needs more rather than less opposition to this administration.

I think it was a win for our side because she stood up and did what was right. The guy is a foul-mouthed bully and needed to be taken down a few notches.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

I look at it this way; the liberals created this politically correct mess where you can't offend anybody. They made their bed now they can lie in it.

We agree.

Even though I am an extreme lefty myself.
    If it's us or them, I choose us.
    ============================
    Freedom speaks English.
    ============================
    September 11; a moment of great moral clarity

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JBG View Post
    I am an extreme lefty myself.
    Are you lost? Just checking. :eek: