Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 "Disabled Vet Suffers Gay Rape; Military Men are Victims of Sexual Assault " 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Military Men Are Silent Victims of Sexual Assault
    "Results of Gays In The Millitary !"

"Disabled Vet Suffers Gay Rape; Military Men are Silent Victims of Sexual Assault "

For years after the parachute accident that ended his Army service, Cody Openshaw spiraled downward.

He entered college but couldn't keep up with his studies. He had trouble holding a job. He drank too much. He had trouble sleeping, and when he did sleep, he had nightmares. He got married and divorced in less than a year. He had flashbacks. He isolated himself from his friends and drank more."His anxiety level was out of this world," his father said. "This was a young man who got straight A's in high school, and now he couldn't function."

Openshaw had the classic symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder, even though he had never been in combat. His parents attributed the trauma to the accident and the heavy medications he was taking for the continuing pain.

But there was more.

Finally, he broke down and told his father.

A few months after his accident, as he was awaiting his medical discharge from the Army, he had been sexually assaulted.

The attack left him physically injured and emotionally shattered. Inhibited by shame, embarrassment, sexual confusion and fear, it took him five years to come forward with the full story.

What truly sets this story apart, however, is not the details of the case, horrific as they are, but the gender of the victim.

There is a widespread presumption that most victims of sexual assault in the military services are women. That presumption, however, is false.

In a 2006 survey of active-duty troops, 6.8 percent of women and 1.8 percent of men said they had experienced unwanted sexual contact in the previous 12 months. Since there are far more men than women in the services, that translates into roughly 22,000 men and 14,000 women.

Among women, the number of victims who report their assaults is small. Among men, it is infinitesimal. Last year the services received 2,530 reports of sexual assault involving female victims - and 220 involving male victims.

One of them was Pfc. Cody Openshaw.

http://hamptonroads.com/2009/10/mili...sexual-assault

I'm not surprised. The military life has always been the perfect setting for opportunistic homosexual activities. The Greeks knew that and it was a fact of life in the Roman army. You have a large number of young men who are unstrained by the civilizing effect of women and children. It stands to reason that a few of these men will use sex to humiliate, dominate, or demoralize their victims as well as to get an adrenaline-charged orgasm.

These guys aren't "gay" but they sure are predators. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I'm not surprised. The military life has always been the perfect setting for opportunistic homosexual activities. The Greeks knew that and it was a fact of life in the Roman army. You have a large number of young men who are unstrained by the civilizing effect of women and children. It stands to reason that a few of these men will use sex to humiliate, dominate, or demoralize their victims as well as to get an adrenaline-charged orgasm.

Rape is rape, no matter what the gender of the perp and victim may be. Predatory behavior is not based on sexual orientation, but the vast majority of perps are from the same gender group, i.e. the one with the Y chromosome.

I know full well how hard it is for a guy to admit to being raped. I was just a kid and it took me years to be able to come forward about it. And the confusion and the nightmares - trust me you don't ever want to experience the nightmares. :( He has my prayers.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Rape is rape, no matter what the gender of the perp and victim may be. Predatory behavior is not based on sexual orientation, but the vast majority of perps are from the same gender group, i.e. the one with the Y chromosome.
    Always the Queer/Liberal apologist.
    One would expect that in the formally normal world a wounded disabled service person would be safe from a queer critter raping him on a military base !
    You say that Rape is rape but you ignore the further humiliation of a man being raped by an male animal of the same sex.
    Woman at least have the 'plumbing' to be raped,men don't !The appropriate revenge for a critter like that IMHO would be two taps,one in the testicles,and the second in the gut !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Always the Queer/Liberal apologist.
    One would expect that in the formally normal world a wounded disabled service person would be safe from a queer critter raping him on a military base !
    You say that Rape is rape but you ignore the further humiliation of a man being raped by an male animal of the same sex.
    Woman at least have the 'plumbing' to be raped,men don't !The appropriate revenge for a critter like that IMHO would be two taps,one in the testicles,and the second in the gut !

This is quite possibly the most jaw droppingly fucked up thing I have read in a looooong while on the internet.
    The WHOLE DAMN internet. Seriously. This is like, short bus, hand Billy his helmet with the mouth guard so he doesn't lick the windows stuff. I think anyone who reads that might actually lose measurable IQ.

I'm suspended in serious fuckin' awe here. I mean other than marvel at this I'm not sure that I could come up with an adequate response without drinking five bottles of Absinthe, doing a speed-ball of heroin and rhino tranquilizers and then keeping my head in a plastic bag till the accumulated C02 kills about half my brain cells after having pre-arranged five years earlier getting and leaving untreated a massive case of syphilis.

Holy Hell.
    Last edited by asdf2231; 02-03-2010 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    This is quite possibly the most jaw droppingly fucked up thing I have read in a looooong while on the internet.
    The WHOLE DAMN internet. Seriously. This is like, short bus, hand Billy his helmet with the mouth guard so he doesn't lick the windows stuff. I think anyone who reads that might actually lose measurable IQ.

I'm suspended in serious fuckin' awe here. I mean other than marvel at this I'm not sure that I could come up with an adequate response without drinking five bottles of Absinthe, doing a speed-ball of heroin and rhino tranquilizers and then keeping my head in a plastic bag till the accumulated C02 kills about half my brain cells after having pre-arranged five years earlier getting and leaving untreated a massive case of syphilis.

Holy Hell.
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post

Holy Hell.
    Does that mean that you didn't enjoy my post ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

It's bound to happen for whatever reason in any strictly male environment, for example prison. Or look what's happened to the YMCA and the Cub Scouts over the years, both were originally very respectable male organizations with no homosexual connotations. Yet in the past 3 decades both organizations have had their reputations severely--the YMCA perhaps irreversably and fatally so--damaged.

Millions of straight, decent men used the YCMA as a place to stay when there was no where else to go--until the mid/late 70s. My father was one of those straight guys who used the YCMA on and off as essentially a cheap hotel/apartment when he was in between apartments. Between 1970 and 1973, when my dad most often went there, the YCMA wasn't a ''den of fags'' as he calls it, it was mostly straight broke guys who didn't have anywhere else to go or couldn't afford somewhere better to stay. When he went back in the late 70s, about 1978 or 1979 it had become in his words very ''sleezy'' with lots of very sleezy homosexuals openly acting out their sexuality in the locker rooms or in the hallways. He never went back, the place had become that sleazy, dirty and run down. All in the period of 5 or 6 years.

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    It's bound to happen for whatever reason in any strictly male environment, for example prison. Or look what's happened to the YMCA and the Cub Scouts over the years, both were originally very respectable male organizations with no homosexual connotations. Yet in the past 3 decades both organizations have had their reputations severely--the YMCA perhaps irreversably and fatally so--damaged.

Millions of straight, decent men used the YCMA as a place to stay when there was no where else to go--until the mid/late 70s. My father was one of those straight guys who used the YCMA on and off as essentially a cheap hotel/apartment when he was in between apartments. Between 1970 and 1973, when my dad most often went there, the YCMA wasn't a ''den of fags'' as he calls it, it was mostly straight broke guys who didn't have anywhere else to go or couldn't afford somewhere better to stay. When he went back in the late 70s, about 1978 or 1979 it had become in his words very ''sleezy'' with lots of very sleezy homosexuals openly acting out their sexuality in the locker rooms or in the hallways. He never went back, the place had become that sleazy, dirty and run down. All in the period of 5 or 6 years.

Queers/Gays are indeed a plague on civilization.
    Their life style is diseased and corrupt their motivations are childish and their rage and demands know no limit.