Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Anytime this government buys more guns it bears comment and BTW Is that a slippery way of admitting that you were wrong ?;)
    Well given your proclivity to post a story anytime someone in the goverment takes a shit, I guess I shouldn't be suprised that this got you excited. But seeing as the Federal Government is charged with the protection of the United States and it's people, and that the IRS CID spends a lot of time doing investigations into Drug Trafficking, I'd say that these will probably be put to good use, and I for one find this a much better use of my tax dollars then a many of things. If you truly want to be worried about the Federal Government purchasing arms, then worry about the F-35's, or new artillery peices, or things like that which can actually have an impact on the US Citenzry, instead of getting your panties in a wad about a cache of small arms that I'm sure some members of this site could alone rival.

And by the way, wrong about what? The IRS does have a Crime Investigation Unit, which is manned by Federal Special Agents, who do undergo the same basic training that all the other 3 letter agencies go through. So what was I wrong about?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    They better give them all background checks!! And while they are at that, see if they paid thier taxes!!!
    Dont forget every one of them better go through all the paperwork to get their AOW stamp. Also they damn well better have it with the shotgun at all times.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Well given your proclivity to post a story anytime someone in the goverment takes a shit, I guess I shouldn't be suprised that this got you excited. But seeing as the Federal Government is charged with the protection of the United States and it's people, and that the IRS CID spends a lot of time doing investigations into Drug Trafficking, I'd say that these will probably be put to good use, and I for one find this a much better use of my tax dollars then a many of things. If you truly want to be worried about the Federal Government purchasing arms, then worry about the F-35's, or new artillery peices, or things like that which can actually have an impact on the US Citenzry, instead of getting your panties in a wad about a cache of small arms that I'm sure some members of this site could alone rival.

And by the way, wrong about what? The IRS does have a Crime Investigation Unit, which is manned by Federal Special Agents, who do undergo the same basic training that all the other 3 letter agencies go through. So what was I wrong about?
    "Well given your proclivity to post a story anytime someone in the goverment takes a shit, I guess I shouldn't be suprised that this got you excited."
    ~
    I Post What Interests Me in No Particular Order.My Main Interests with this New President are All Political.As He Plows his way Through America and Our Former Way Of Life and Insistent On Changing It I naturally Resist His every Effort,Any Rational American Would.
    "But seeing as the Federal Government is charged with the protection of the United States and it's people, and that the IRS CID spends a lot of time doing investigations into Drug Trafficking, I'd say that these will probably be put to good use, and I for one find this a much better use of my tax dollars then a many of things."
    ~
    AS I recall the DEA or The IRS/CID hasn't been very effective at stopping the flow of drugs into America.A simple sample of the waste water in any large city turns up a large Trace of Cocaine as does a swab of our large bill currency.
    ~
    I Don't trust this Federal Government especially ATF and DEA.They have a record of intimidating the innocent and running rough shod over our constitutional rights.If there were an citizen uprising the ATF would be in the forefront of killing American citizens along with the US Marshal Service as they were at Ruby Ridge .
    ~
    Again the IRS CID are lawyers who build cases and prosecute offenders.They don't enforce by force of arms and The shotguns were for ATF !
    "If you truly want to be worried about the Federal Government purchasing arms, then worry about the F-35's, or new artillery peices, or things like that which can actually have an impact on the US Citenzry, instead of getting your panties in a wad about a cache of small arms that I'm sure some members of this site could alone rival."
    ~
    You seem to have a problem with my posts,there have been several snide remarks that you have made in the past about the content of my past postings.

Have the mods been given instructions for the inspection and critiquing the quality and subjects of our posts or are you just an naturally irritating critter ?
    ~
    I unlike you don't wear panties and I'm all for the military having the latest high performance aircraft.F-35's would actually have little impact on me personally or any other American citizen except for the escalating costs.
    "And by the way, wrong about what? The IRS does have a Crime Investigation Unit, which is manned by Federal Special Agents, who do undergo the same basic training that all the other 3 letter agencies go through. So what was I wrong about?"
    ~
    The Topic was shotguns,The IRS’ Criminal Investigation Division are lawyers and I have grave doubts that they undergo the same training as ATF .Are you able to grasp the concept ,Most non mob Lawyers have little use for shotguns in their work !!
    Eileen Mayer Will Lead IRS’ Criminal Investigation Division(IRS/CID) is a Female Lawyer and It's all about the Money !