1. #1 Demon Sheep Free Zone. 
    DeVore declares 'demon sheep free zone'
    By Sean J. Miller - 02/04/10 09:10 AM ET

State Assemblyman Chuck DeVore pledged Thursday to keep his campaign "a demon-sheep-free zone."

The tongue-in-cheek announcement came in response to a bizarre web video released by former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina's campaign yesterday.

The video characterized former Rep. Tom Campbell, who recently joined the California Senate Republican primary, as a "FCINO" -- a fiscal conservative in name only. During the three-minute spot, a man in costume with glowing red eyes infiltrates a flock of sheep. The video quickly became a popular topic on Twitter.

In his message to supporters, DeVore said: "Our campaign will forever be a demon sheep free zone."
    The Hill

Now, I have no idea if Tom Campbell is a demon sheep or not but I will never, ever be able to un-see this clip and neither will you if you click it :D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo7HiQRM7BA
    Last edited by Gingersnap; 02-04-2010 at 05:00 PM.

Watched it earlier. What da hell was she thinking? Wasn't she the chick that wrecked HP? Irregardless.

Technically it's a demon wolf in sheep's clothing isn't it?

Or is it a wolf in demon sheep's clothing?

:D

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Watched it earlier. What da hell was she thinking? Wasn't she the chick that wrecked HP? Irregardless.

Technically it's a demon wolf in sheep's clothing isn't it?

Or is it a wolf in demon sheep's clothing?

:D
    She sure was.She had a major battle with breast cancer and the Kimo affected her mind.She was never that stable to begin with.

"That 'spot' is a sure attention getter purely from a Marketing perspective and is classic Fiorina !"

She trashed HP when she was CEO by forcing them to buy Compaq .

snip
    In 2001, Compaq engaged in a merger with Hewlett-Packard. Numerous large HP shareholders, including (Founder) William Hewlett, publicly opposed the deal, which resulted in an impassioned public proxy battle between those for and against the deal.
    snip
    The merger was approved only after the narrowest of margins, and allegations of vote buying (primarily involving an alleged last-second back-room deal with Deutsche Bank) haunted the new company
    snip
    "Capellas left the company after serving less than a year as President of HP to become CEO of MCI Worldcom, leading it to be purchased by Verizon. Carly Fiorina, the Chairman and CEO of HP, added Capellas's responsibilities to her own.

Fiorina helmed HP for nearly three years after Capellas left. HP laid off thousands of former Compaq, DEC, HP, and Tandem employees, its stock price generally declined and profits did not perk up. Though the merger initially made it the number one PC maker, it soon lost the lead and further market share to Dell.

In addition, the merging of stagnant Compaq with HP's lucrative printing and imaging division was criticized as that overshadowed the latter's profitability. In February 2005, the Board of Directors ousted Fiorina."
    Compaq PC's are crap !

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Hitler Is Informed About The Demonsheep Campaign Ad (ROFLMAO ALERT)

Hitler Is Informed About The Demonsheep Campaign Ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTajR-JnsBo

He really lost it when they told him that Eaker painted his toenails.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/humblegu.../0/dEzy7-VnID4

Or the release of Hearts of Iron III
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P_0R...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Watched it earlier. What da hell was she thinking? :D
    We may never know but it's marketing genius. I have no idea who Tom Campbell even is but he will forever be associated with scary demon sheep in my mind. I'd no more vote for this demon sheep guy than I would invite Satan to supper. It's pure genius. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    We may never know but it's marketing genius. I have no idea who Tom Campbell even is but he will forever be associated with scary demon sheep in my mind. I'd no more vote for this demon sheep guy than I would invite Satan to supper. It's pure genius. :D

It could just be a furry twist on Victor/Victoria. I can't help it-the scenes of the guy in the wolf as sheep outfit made me think of the furries.

Sometimes I think that the Manson family actually secretly succeeded in their plot to put LSD into the drinking water in California.