1. #1 Brigadier General McChinPube Busted In Houston. 
    Man arrested, accused of stolen valor

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- He looks like a soldier. He says he's a soldier. But he's not a soldier. And now he is facing charges for lying about his resume. When we started asking questions, so did the FBI.

The picture of McManus was taken at Mayor Parker's victory party in December. The man who shot it is retired military. He sent six pictures to us though he didn't want to be identified. He spoke with us by phone about why he was so suspicious seeing all the awards on this man's uniform.

The medals included two distinguished service crosses, the second-highest award for valor given by the Army. Even a purple heart.

"The parachute badge. That's the basic parachute badge," said a military expert.

What's more experts say around his neck appears to indicate he is the Commander of the British Empire.

"He's got so many, if you take out the list of decorations, it looks like he just went and collected every one and slapped them on his chest," John Bradley said.

He also said the chin whiskers are a dead giveaway. He says no true serviceman would dishonor the uniform by appearing in public with facial hair.

The FBI now identifies the man in the picture as Michael Patrick McManus. We tracked McManus to an address in Houston where we attempted to get his side of this story on at least five occasions. A man who answered the door the first time claimed the man in the picture wasn't him.

Another moonbat taken down by milbloggers.:D

Video at the URL above.

Banned
    In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots
    The freaks a fag and a poser. I saw this elsewhere. His fruit salad has so many things that it'd be near impossible for someone that young to have attained them. 2 Stars at his age? BULLSHIT.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=16838

What a piece of crap! And the British Forces medal, well.. That's just stupid!
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

These people are really ridiculous. Don't they know they'll get discovered?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    These people are really ridiculous. Don't they know they'll get discovered?
    They probably don't even know that it's illegal.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Banned
    In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots
    There's only one way to deal with people like that. You put the right knee in the small in their back at the bottom of the vertebrae, grab their forehead, snap it back, then slit the throat under the voice box. All in 2 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by ColonialMarine0431 View Post
    The freaks a fag and a poser. I saw this elsewhere. His fruit salad has so many things that it'd be near impossible for someone that young to have attained them. 2 Stars at his age? BULLSHIT.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=16838
    I saw this first at thisainthell.com also. But he only had one star......BrigadierGeneral, not Major General. (BMLG...Be. My. Little. General.)
    Last edited by Teetop; 02-06-2010 at 11:58 PM. Reason: brainfart

I'm to the point where I dread another award. It usually means another photo. :(

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate getting recognized, I just find it hard to arrange a photo appointment.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by ColonialMarine0431 View Post
    There's only one way to deal with people like that. You put the right knee in the small in their back at the bottom of the vertebrae, grab their forehead, snap it back, then slit the throat under the voice box. All in 2 seconds.
    Not military myself, but I'd give you the opportunity! What damnable fucking piece of scum...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot